WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

video game sleepers

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
games like ico, eternal darkness, beyond good and evil.. that sort of thing.. the games that don't sell well but can kick the big sellers out the field.
anyone have any favourites, any suggestions.. i'm also interested in any recommendations for pc adventure games, a genre i had never given a second thought until recently.
my wife's playing klonoa 2 at the moment, we'd never heard of it and it's a real retro classic platformer.. so that's my starter.. 'klonoa 2 lunatea's veil' on the ps2..

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Shadow Tower for the Playstation. Imagine a FPS before guns were invented. That's right, bitches! First person sword, shield, bows, all that kinda stuff. No real plot, and no music, but hey, it's all about slashing the shit out of monsters anyways. I'll also give Rising Zan an honorable mention because the game's freaking funny and came with Shadow Tower. Oh, and you can also play as an Asian chick in her underwear.

/me hears Descent exploding in the other room.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
Nailbomb said:
Shadow Tower for the Playstation. Imagine a FPS before guns were invented. That's right, bitches! First person sword, shield, bows, all that kinda stuff. No real plot, and no music, but hey, it's all about slashing the shit out of monsters anyways. I'll also give Rising Zan an honorable mention because the game's freaking funny and came with Shadow Tower. Oh, and you can also play as an Asian chick in her underwear.

/me hears Descent exploding in the other room.
sounds like hexen or heritic....

AHHHHHHHHH half-life2, the whole friggin package. it kills every other game out there

Descent

Hella Constipated
Virtua Racing Deluxe on the Sega 32X

Nobody owned a Sega 32X, but the few who did always owned this. It's blisteringly fast, beautiful, aggressive, skill-intensive racing. And it's worth owning a 32X just for this one game.

Three different cars. Formula, Stock, and Prototype. Five different tracks. Big Forest, Bay Bridge, Acropolis, Highland, and Sand Park. It's all good, and 100% perfect. With the Formula, it's perfectly balanced and quick, but spins out easily when colliding with another car. The Stock car is slow, but handles exceptionally well. It does not spin out in a collision, but spins out exceptionally easy off road, even if only for a few seconds. The Prototype is blisteringly fast, only spins out in a front or rear collision, but handles and accelerates poorly. However, it accelerates just quick enough, and never seems to stop. When it's top speed of 387KM/h is reached, it's like your on a fucking rollercoaster. It's just that fast.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
I am a big ps2 fan, i would go with the game god of war. Great graphics and everything.