WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Gaming video games

A

Anepoi

can i talk about video games on here or what if i can anyone can put there favorite games on this thread and if not then i have no idea what to tell you

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
3rd person shooters and beat-em-ups hold my favorite games. After that I like most anything where there's violence and shit blows up. Too hard to actually list my favorite games though, depends on what day it is and what mood I'm in. Oh, and minesweeper.

hahah, minesweeper rocks, yo

blowing shit up, that's the best part

they should make a 3D minesweeper

i don't have much time for games but when i play them it's usually racing sims or 1st person shooters

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Yeah you can talk about video games here if you want, or the general chit chat forum.. Either would work...

...and for my favorites, it's gotta be action rpg, fps, old style platforms, and of course the classics... MAME forever!

A

Anepoi

what is fps and old style platforms... and MAME?

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
FPS genre = First Person Shooters, ala Doom/Quake/UT/HL/CounterStrike ...

MAME is Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator. It has over 21Gigs of game content available for it in about 4259 fully working games. Anything from Asteroids to Joust to Mortal Kombat to Metal Slug X to Pacman ...

Smiss

smissinat0r
Gee, I sure like the games in the Alien Soup Arcade!! *chokes on plug*

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Smiss said:
Gee, I sure like the games in the Alien Soup Arcade!! *chokes on plug*

Instead of eating your plugs, you should be the biodegradable ones.. You can just flush em. No wait I have seen your plumbing.. Damn girl you do have it rough.

:D

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Dungeon Siege. Great game, no loading screens and endless modding capabilities.DS II will be out shortly, I've seen some of the trailers, made within the game engine, incredible.

I play online occasionally, so bring it.Depending on mood and what class I want to develop, you can find me as:

Prince Nefarious
Riiker
Wicked Finger
Talula Barb

and once every great while, Jak Flak.

GottaHurt said:
Dungeon Siege. Great game, no loading screens and endless modding capabilities.DS II will be out shortly, I've seen some of the trailers, made within the game engine, incredible.

I play online occasionally, so bring it.Depending on mood and what class I want to develop, you can find me as:

Prince Nefarious
Riiker
Wicked Finger
Talula Barb

and once every great while, Jak Flak.
wow.... old school... by the way, old school sucks......but i have to agree with the dungeon siege, its a pretty good game

one game(this is a must-play) Need For Speed Underground,
or if your really desperate for a good racing game, visit Midnight Club II
trust me, its the shit :thumbsup:

Anubis485

Banned - What an Asshat!
???

Jason said:
Yeah you can talk about video games here if you want, or the general chit chat forum.. Either would work...

...and for my favorites, it's gotta be action rpg, fps, old style platforms, and of course the classics... MAME forever!
whats your fav RPG?

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Raiden_this_sux said:
wow.... old school... by the way, old school sucks.....
Old school sucks?

No, your momma sucks, your sister sucks, and your girlfriend would've sucked, but I didn't think she was worth the 25 cent askin' price.

WhatIf

Give me your asparagus.
Civilization II must be the best game ever. I'm not an RPG fan but Morrowind kicks ass.

:mfinger:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
are you talking just games on ur ps2 or xbox

Best computer games.... EverQuest, Unreal Tournment ---KICKS Majior ass

on the system right now

True Crime

and manhunt

Deez Nutz

I are baboon!
Computer games:
Unreal Tournament 2003
Unreal Tournament 2004 - Best. Game. Ever.
Descent Freespace: The Great War
Freespace 2
MechWarrior 3
Descent 2

X-Box:
Halo - I've barley played it but everyone says it's good so whatever.
GTA: Vice City
Bloodrayne - It might be short but it kicks ass.

PS2:
TimeSplitters
TimeSplitters 2
I don't have a ps2 so I havn't played that many games on it...

PS1:
Final Fantasy VII - Best RPG ever made, even today.
Final Fantasy IX

Nintendo 64:
Perfect Dark
Jet Force Gemini
Super Smash Brothers
The Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

yowatupdogg

Banned - What an Asshat!
i am more of a ages of the empire guy i like the whole building army's and shit and i also like the huge battles u can make

some people mit think this game is gay but i like the whole bulding civlization stuff.

it is for pc and it is a koo seris if u want to buy it

the french suck :mfinger:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
pain can be such a terrible thing :sword:

I'm a video game junkie too, sometimes. The only ones I have mastered so far are SSX Tricky, Supermario 64, Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Super mario bros 3. I like Ages of Empire too, and The Sims, I liked Shox, and Super mario sunshine. I loved Beetle Racing (semi old one for N64) and Grand theft auto 3 and Vice City. I like Super Smash bros for N64 and Melee. I like more, but I'm too lazy to write them out.