WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Viewing more than 40 rep comments

ferengi

Yay fire!
Is it just not feasible to allow users to view more than the most recent 40 rep comments in their User CP? Just curious. Also, is there any way to view more than the most recent 500 posts made by a user? There's a post I made close to when I first joined that I wanted to find for a friend, but I don't remember what the title was.

Sounds good to me... *shrugs* I dont even know how to reay my rep comments, so whatever! :)

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Jessica43999 said:
Sounds good to me... *shrugs* I dont even know how to reay my rep comments, so whatever! :)
Hit the User CP button near the top of the page.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
i dont see the point, i see how your a newish member and you like to keep yourself informed, but these are things tat you shouldnt worry about in the first place, except the post thing, thats relevant