WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Violence solves everything

I hate it when people tell me "violence doesnt solve anything." Bullshit. Violence can be used to solve any problem. If someone pisses u off and u kill them for it, I promise u they wont do it again. Violence can even be used to solve international issues. World hunger? Kill enuf people and there will be plenty of food for everyone.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
Clarence, what did I tell you. Mum and Daddy are looking for you, it's tea time. Take you, and all of your Teen-Angst, with you this time. :thumbsup:

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
reaperofsorrow said:
I hate it when people tell me "violence doesnt solve anything." Bullshit. Violence can be used to solve any problem. If someone pisses u off and u kill them for it, I promise u they wont do it again. Violence can even be used to solve international issues. World hunger? Kill enuf people and there will be plenty of food for everyone.
Whoa slow down there skippy. You don't spell it enuf it's enough. :thumbsup: Now about world hunger you don't kill people you stop eating as much and let some starving kids in Ethopia and other places eat some of the surplus of food that's in America. And you should learn how to use apostrophes as well. :rolleyes:

I hate the FCC said:
Whoa slow down there skippy. You don't spell it enuf it's enough. :thumbsup: Now about world hunger you don't kill people you stop eating as much and let some starving kids in Ethopia and other places eat some of the surplus of food that's in America. And you should learn how to use apostrophes as well. :rolleyes:
My spelling is none of your damn business. As for world hunger, an even better solution would be just to eat the starving kids in Ethiopia.

Damn, I really wish you would stop posting these stupid fucking threads! :mfinger:

Jung

???
Premium
What a shitty emo gimmick. :thumbsdn:

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
orrrr you could get your facts straight, if all the food were spread equally around the world, it would be enough to survive. little fact i picked up about 4 monthes ago IN EIGHTH GRADE GEOGRAPHY. and incase u didnt notice, bush is using violence, how the fuck are things working out in iraq? did it all of the sudden get better once they used violence?

reaperofsorrow said:
THIS FUCKING THREAD SUCKS! :mfinger:

Furthermore, you have no fucking clue, what you are talking about. You just post random BULLSHIT, with no LOGICAL reasoning behind, your random hatred.

Here’s a thought. Start posting something that is worth reading. Maybe, then someone might care what you have to say. :thumbsup:

Or, try posting in B&T. This way, we can tell you exactly what we think of you, and your stupid-ass threads! :mfinger:

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
(me)ive solved the mystery, he DID post this thread. cock farm em' boys

(officer o'mally) yar te tar te ty teh, yes sir. afterwards can we go irish jigging?

(me)you bet ya o'mally, you bet ya.

(scooby doo) reeheeheehee ROOOOOOOBYYYYY ROOOOOOOOO

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
reaperofsorrow said:
I promis you that an education will be much better for you than a violent reaction. Violence begets violence. If you kill someone, then someone who loves them may kill you. Violence is not the answer, but hell, it makes me feel better.

Bibas

That's Illogical.
Violence solves everything ?
Well, you see - the stars are shining a bit too bright this night. This is a problem . How do you want to solve THAT with violence ? Kill the stars ? Geez, what an asshat...