WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

violent and obsessive

Twatbat

Easy Piece Of Ass
the basic story is i like this super hot girl, but in school she never speaks to anyone excpet her mates or people she has to work with on projects and shit. So i never get a chance to make any moves. However, at parties and shit she's really loose so it would be a good opurtunityto try it with her, problem is she gets invited to tatally difrent parties from me, and flirts with other guys.

This makes me mad, and i really wanna beat the shit out of these guys, but then she might not like me, and theres a party coming up soon where i could try it, any advice? any girls out there? how would you feel if i beat the shit out of someone you kinda liked?

Easty

Click click boom
sorry bro, im a dude. all i gotta tell you is to confront her. just dont come on too strong. if someone intrudes, tell them to fuck off and ask this chick if just she wants to hang out sometime. i just hope she isnt one of those prissy bitches. you know, the kind that think they're soooo much higher than the rest of society. yeah, them. sorry, off subject. just tell her you like her and you wanna hang out sometime. what have you got to lose? :thumbsup:

Twatbat

Easy Piece Of Ass
she comes across as one of 'those girls', because she talks so little and she's super smart, but thats cool because im arrogant too and im hoping that if she likes being better than other people, she'd like a boyfriend who beats them up.

LOL well i'd tapper cool on the shit kicking part. alls you can do is ask her to hang out some time and see what happens, but just be prepared for let down, and if she does say yes then its a cool suprise ;) good luck :thumbsup:

Explosive Flame Bait
Twatbat said:
she comes across as one of 'those girls', because she talks so little and she's super smart, but thats cool because im arrogant too and im hoping that if she likes being better than other people, she'd like a boyfriend who beats them up.
Act cool and collected when you speak with her, and dont sound too brash or bad ass. That only makes you look like some smacktard. If you want to impress her by beating the shit out of someone, wait until they start the shit, and then finish it. :thumbsup:

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Twatbat said:
hmmm quiet and smart........DUDE SHE A FREAK......go for it....u aint got nothin to lose :thumbsup:

Darth

Clitpickle
Or you could send her my way, my co-workers and I could get her drunk but I would be mindful of one of my co-workers because he would probably rape her and kill her.

fuck you, i fucking destroy assfucks like you that think that they can make up with their rude thug like behaviour for their inadequacies. I bet your fucking nothing if you say you can beat someone who you dont know shit about. Ive met dozens like that say ill fucking skull fuck those fuckers but in the end of the day they are just the same blabbermouths that talk alot of shit and when shit hits the fan they sit in a corner or act like they didnt mean anything. You either belong in a fucking jail, or you should be electrocuted. Or if you have some little brain in your shit holder you call a head you can be a taco bell guard. Most likely is that you will get on to someone you cant handle and either will get shot or stabbed or both and people like you arent worth leaving alive so just wait for that day. Seems like you cant give anything much to a girl besides being a pitbull. Youre probably a ****** too.

sinned_girl

Every boys toy
My best advice for you is...dont ask for any type of relationship advice on this site!!