WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Virginity - Let's talk about sex...

Fucknut92

SIDS, for parents with nightmares.
Terrible. :( Nah, but if I knew how to set up a poll, I'd probably be in the middle of setting up a Shanahan baby name poll right now. I hope I spelled that right.

poopeesyit

Fresh Meat
Sex can get you in jailed. (rape)
Sex can get you in troubled. (unwanted pregnancy)
Sex killed the innocence. (abortion)
Sex can get you killed. (death because of illegal abortion)
Sex can make you have horrible diseases. (Aids, gonorrhea, etc.)
Sex brings misery.
Sex is the most evil.

Be in abstinence,
Be in purity.

• 1I Call Bullshit!
  • 1ORLY?
  • 1Helpful
Reactions: steelasp, Jamsie and Fÿn

Haresy

Misanthropic Blender
Premium
Sex killed the innocence. (abortion)
Sex can get you killed. (death because of illegal abortion)
Sex can make you have horrible diseases. (Aids, gonorrhea, etc.)
Sex brings misery.
Sex is the most evil.

"Sex is natural - sex is good
Not everybody does it
But everybody should
Sex is natural - sex is fun
Sex is best when it's....one on one"
-- George Michael, "I Want Your Sex"

ryunp

Keyboard Jockey
Premium
blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I think we have strayed into odd land. Let's keep the positive vibes up people!

Sex is dirty.
Sex is hot.
Sex is engaging.
Sex is intense.
Sex is pleasing.
Everyone has sex.
It's not that big o deal.
Just make sure you know who your fucking.
Cause Herpes is lurking around for you.
Stay safe and fuck your brains out! (also abort any child that is produced).

Also females are poo poo because my sex life is pretty meek, naturally due to the females somehow. Just blame everything on the vagina people!

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
Ok, kiddies. Let's talk about this. I just have to say some things that have been going through my mind, especially after reading many posts on these forums.

First, I remember what it was like, very vividly, so trust me, you can't tell me I don't know. When I was in high school, I really thought I was the only virgin left, it just seemed like everyone was talking or eluding to the fact that they'd had sex. It wasn't until college that I realized how many people lie in high school. I began to admire those who had the will and smarts about them to hold off.

I just want to point something out to so many teens who are already having sex. Whoever you're with right now is in all likelihood NOT going to become your life partner. In fact you are most likely going to meet atleast 3-10 other people you'll have a relationship before you find that person. Are you going to sleep with ALL of them too? The answer is probably, "yes". So, if you start out at 13,14,15,16.... and your average relationship is less than a year, and most people marry in their mid twenties (that's those who don't want to rush into things), that's approximately 10-20 more partners you will have!

Each time you are playing the odds against non-desired outcomes such as pregnancy or STD's, somewhat of a sexual roulette. I know everyone will do as they do and this will more than likely go in one eye and out the other, but stop and think how much time you've got ahead of you. Ask yourself if perhaps you should atleast wait until you're older to find someone who might make a more suitable partner than someone who likes all the same rock bands as you. You have NO idea of what you are going to like or dislike or the goals or even ambitions you'll have in 10 years, keep in mind this "perfect" guy/girl right now will change as well.

Of course, I am not dense enough to believe that any of you will take this seriously, nor am I saying "abstain" (ok, I had to say that for the sake of the thread - really, I am saying it, ABSTAIN), but I'm just saying don't kid yourselves with these feelings you have now, be smart enough to know what I've mentioned and more than likely what you already know and realize it's not worth possibly throwing off things that you'd like to do with your life and may not even know yet. You've got so much life ahead of you and it would be a shame to miss out on those things because a hormone spike hit you at the wrong moment.

I've probably forgotten much more and I'm sure as others post here they'll come to me, I just wanted to open up this type of thread and get the wheels turning anyway.
One extra to lead on from this fantastic advice: use your boyish charms to woo an older lady. She'll teach you exactly what to do (many times), so you can enjoy those 10-20 girls all the more while you're waiting for that special one. ;)

Masquerade

Banned - What an Asshat!
One extra to lead on from this fantastic advice: use your boyish charms to woo an older lady. She'll teach you exactly what to do (many times), so you can enjoy those 10-20 girls all the more while you're waiting for that special one. ;)
Where the fuck have you been?

• 1LOL
Reactions: Piro

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
I've been screwing about. here there everywhere. Ended up talking to Jane deere on facebook the other day and the calling came. Missed this place and everyone who used indulge in it. long time, eh? Looking forward to getting back in the game. missed you guys. As much as it means, wtf.com was there when others werent..if you get my meaning :)

trashyjunkycrap

Fresh Meat
I would strongly disagree! I am mid twenties I'm divorced I got hitched at the age of 22 or 23 not important I found only one truth you only live once no regrets, if I had sex with everyone I wanted I might be in a better mood, I might not have been married, I love my babies but I feel I'm much to immature, because the simple fact I deprived my self of sex, and for that matter relationships. I'm 26 now I had sex with 3people til yesterday yesterday I can now say 4. I know the topical response someone will leave it's not quantity it's qaulity. Honestly that's bullshit I gave my ex my all I cooked cleaned worked I did everything to show her I was happy I loved her but I'm divorced Im homeless in a sence I live on my truck working for pennies wich I give to that Twat cunt whore slut. But you're welcome to believe people should wait and marry
I just suggest that no attachment is necessary do what I believe strongly if people cared to be serious hold to their word. I might have agreed but now days a person's word is as good as a roll of to. Good for one moment then it gets flushed out

• 1Disagree
Reactions: HoneyImHome

HoneyImHome

sugar-coated cynicism
Sorry, but I don't think your life is where it is because you didn't sleep with more people. I don't disagree with your opinion about holding out, necessarily, but your reasoning behind it, is fairly illogical.

I had 14 partners by the time I was 27. I have struggled my entire life, emotionally, financially, psychologically, etc... I slept with every person I dated, and then some. I'm not proud of that, in fact a bit ashamed knowing now, the reasoning I used was no more sound than your new reasoning for not holding out. I'm just pointing out, I can no more blame my position in life now on the number of people I've slept with than you can.

Side note, since you brought it up: I don't think people should necessarily hold out until marriage, I said that in the original post more to make a tongue in cheek type joke. My point of this thread, which I am continuously (though months to years go by between instances) having to defend because people stop comprehending what they read when they get to a point they wish to argue, is that only YOU should determine when YOU should have sex and no outsider has the right to dictate that. Period.

HabitatSkater

Metal For Life.
I just don't get the big debates over sex. It's sex. It's almost instinctive. It's been happening for thousands upon thousands of years.

If you're ready, you're ready.

If you aren't, you aren't. Only you can know.

And if you're worried about pregnancy, wear a rubber or get on birth control. Or both. Other than that, no one gives a shit.

Sorry to sound so cavalier but I mean it's a natural part of life.

HoneyImHome

sugar-coated cynicism
It is and if society wasn't what society is, it would not be anything more than exactly what it is (that make sense??). Unfortunately though, we live in a screwed up world that preaches one thing but does little to encourage it and half the time berates it.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Loki-In-A-Box

Oddman

Clitpickle
I just don't get the big debates over sex. It's sex. It's almost instinctive. It's been happening for thousands upon thousands of years.

If you're ready, you're ready.

If you aren't, you aren't. Only you can know.

And if you're worried about pregnancy, wear a rubber or get on birth control. Or both. Other than that, no one gives a shit.

Sorry to sound so cavalier but I mean it's a natural part of life.
It's not just a part of life...It's one of the FUN parts of life. We're too fucking repressed as a society. We thing blood and guts and violence is ok, but sexuality and intimacy are chided and shunned.

Bunch of damned Voyeurs who like to watch and punish their bishop in a turtle neck while bitching about how immoral sex is. If more people masturbated without feeling guilty, the world would be a much better and more pleasant place. Mark my words!

Men and Women to start jacking and jilling off more

zanxy

Flame Bait
I lost my virginity two weeks before I turned 18..

Stayed with the girl for a year, spending everyday together and had too much sex with her. It didn't work out.

I've been sleeping with several random women since to fill the void in my heart she left me.

I don't feel better, and most of you women are whores anyway. Not like I'm one to talk.

I don't love her anymore, she's married to a pastor and has a kid on the way.

Oh, yeah she totally hates me and wants me dead. Don't blame her though, I'm a horrible person.

Lioness

Banned - What an Asshat!
I lost my virginity two weeks before I turned 18..

Stayed with the girl for a year, spending everyday together and had too much sex with her. It didn't work out.

I've been sleeping with several random women since to fill the void in my heart she left me.

I don't feel better, and most of you women are whores anyway. Not like I'm one to talk.

I don't love her anymore, she's married to a pastor and has a kid on the way.

Oh, yeah she totally hates me and wants me dead. Don't blame her though, I'm a horrible person.
Why are you a horrible person? Sounds like something besides sex took place.

zanxy

Flame Bait
Why are you a horrible person? Sounds like something besides sex took place.
Well, I constantly convinced her at every opportunity to have sex. Even she didn't want too, I'd talk her into it anyway.

I hurt her a lot, down there. I've tried to apologize and ask for her forgiveness. But, shes had enough of me.

I never cheated, even though she constantly accused me. I never beat her or anything like that.

Just way too much rough sex.

Lioness

Banned - What an Asshat!
Well, I constantly convinced her at every opportunity to have sex. Even she didn't want too, I'd talk her into it anyway.

I hurt her a lot, down there. I've tried to apologize and ask for her forgiveness. But, shes had enough of me.

I never cheated, even though she constantly accused me. I never beat her or anything like that.

Just way too much rough sex.
I don't see how her inability to say no is your fault.