WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Virginity - Let's talk about sex...

Gunslinger4887

ALL IS LOST!!!!
I prefer myself as a whore than a slut..... whores make money ^^

edit: lowl, I like how this thread sorta died after I made that comment XD

Sw2k

The Voice of Reason
I am completely against ANY form of promisciuity. And although I am 14 years of age, I plan to be abstinent UNTIL I am married.

I mean, if you love some girl SO MUCH, you should be willing to WAIT until you KNOW beyond the shadow of a doubt that you're gonna be with her for the rest of your life. Sure, you're ENGAGED but, things can change even then. And THEN what do you have to give to your wife at your wedding day?
Your virginity is MEANT to be the best gift you can give to your loved one at marriage. That SHOWS you love them, because you're willing to wait. "Love is patient."

Sure, you may think it's weird to hear this from a kid, but I'm one of those kids who KNOWS girls that have had sex since SEVENTH. GRADE. Do you think that having sex at TWELVE AND THIRTEEN IS OKAY? It's freaking POINTLESS. Your body is NOT EVEN CLOSE TO BE DEVELOPED AT THAT AGE. AND YET YOU'RE HAVING SEX? Throw your life away, why don't you.

Oh sure. Go out and have fun with people you BARELY even know BEFORE you've fully gone through puberty. RISK pregnancy, and STDs. Because it WILL happen to someone. Would you like to be part of a statistic?

Keep your innocence. It's worth it, I promise. By remaining abstinent, you prove that your love for the other person is strong. You prove that you're smart enough to wait and not screw your life over because you're CURIOUS or TURNED ON. God CREATED ways to...."relieve yourself" FOR THAT REASON if you're THAT bad. But don't screw your life over out of curiosity. It's a selfless act to save yourself for the right person, especially when you know that she's serious. It's easy to say "I love you," but it COUNTS when you say "I do."

Muse

Postaholic
STOP typing like THIS. It's ANNOYING to READ.

Sure, you're ENGAGED but, things can change even then.
I get what you're saying, but things can change after marriage, too. Have you ever heard of divorce? I guess with your logic, people should never have sex.

I really have no opposition to promiscuity, so you probably won't take my post seriously.

lomsy

ಠ_ಠ
I have something to confess... Something that may come as a shock to you:

I am a virgin.

Yeah, I know. Surprising.

Sw2k

The Voice of Reason
STOP typing like THIS. It's ANNOYING to READ.

I get what you're saying, but things can change after marriage, too. Have you ever heard of divorce? I guess with your logic, people should never have sex.

I really have no opposition to promiscuity, so you probably won't take my post seriously.
Well, it's just that I hold respect for people that choose to remain abstinent. It's an admirable decision, and I am more than willing to stay a virgin. :)

Comedown

Tenderony
I look at sex as, well, I look at it for what it exactly is.

We are animals, we have two main goals, just like the less intelligent animals: To survive and to procreate. To me there is no love so to speak. I forget where I saw this, but I saw it in more than one place where scientists are actually breaking the feeling of love down into a great big series of chemical reactions. To me, it's just an instinct thing, and these chemical reactions are there as a catalyst so we'll have more sex.

Or, at least, maybe I think these things just to keep me away from having random drunken sex with random females and having random not so good outcomes.

So, yeah, I'm a virgin, the only reason sex feels so good is so we, as humans, will do it more often. I'm willing to go without a 10 second orgasm in order to stay STD free and keep my teenage years.

[email protected]

Banned - What an Asshat!
I look at sex as, well, I look at it for what it exactly is.

We are animals, we have two main goals, just like the less intelligent animals: To survive and to procreate. To me there is no love so to speak. I forget where I saw this, but I saw it in more than one place where scientists are actually breaking the feeling of love down into a great big series of chemical reactions. To me, it's just an instinct thing, and these chemical reactions are there as a catalyst so we'll have more sex.

Or, at least, maybe I think these things just to keep me away from having random drunken sex with random females and having random not so good outcomes.

So, yeah, I'm a virgin, the only reason sex feels so good is so we, as humans, will do it more often. I'm willing to go without a 10 second orgasm in order to stay STD free and keep my teenage years.
I didn't look at your av till I finished reading that, and it made tea come out of my nose :lol: . Good on ya anyway :thumbsup:

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Abstinence is clearly the safest and most intelligent way of preventing pregnancies and STD's. However, I have a problem with that. Someone here mentioned that we were "animals", and I would agree to an extent. I think a "primal urge" does exist, but in a limited and fluctuating way. (Remember only humans and dolphins have sex for fun). Are we territorial? Oh hell yeah, just take a gander at the Middle East. We'll fight for the love of a woman.

Me, I lost my virginity when I was about 15. I think, it was the summer between 9th and 10th grade, and it was with a girl going into college. I thought I was hot shit.

Looking back, I think the experience was both positive and negative. It tought me about fucking - the physical, emotional, and psychological aspects of it that you only acquire through experience. It definately made me more mature, and made me feel like an older, wiser man. Negatively, though, looking back I would say 15 is still mighty young to have sex. One's body is not fully developed, and the reprocussions of the act usually aren't realized.

As for sex as an act of recreation, and not procreation, oh I'm all for it. There's nothing I'd rather do than spend a little alone time in my room with a lovely female. I'd like to point out that I am NOT promiscuous (I can count the number of women I've slept with on my fingers), but once I am in a relationship, her vagina becomes a little trailer park, and I am a tornado.

It's all about feeling comfortable. Comfortable with the person you are with, comfortable with your surroundings. If you are feeling "pressured" to have sex, then it probably isn't a good idea. And make sure you can determine between pressure and nervousness. Everybody is nervous their first time. Even me. But I can remember it like it was yesterday, and it is a fantastic memory. I hope all of yours, who are virgins, will have fantastic memories for your first time as well.

Yours truly,
Captain "Sex Therapist" 151

Base

it's a motherfucker
I'm 22 and I'm a virgin... But tell you what, it really gets frustrating. For years I've been telling myself "Dude, wait for the right one..." when the right one came along (at least I thought she was the right one) Uni splits us apart and she fucks me over. That just in the end really pissed me off. I'm sick of being a virgin. 22 fucking years old! and a guy as well... Yeah I do feel like i'm the only one in the entire world. Sure I've talked about sex with friends and some of them know I'm a virgin. Could've lost it a couple times but jimmy didn't want to play his part... I mean WTF!? :mad:

So apart from being 22 and a dude who can't get laid... life is dandy [/sarcasm]
Yeah there are girls whom I'm interested in sexually and they don't have boyfriends and don't want them... I would be up for that... how would i go about getting what we both would be happy with? I have no fucking clue...

With my post here I'm not saying go and fuck as early as possible, I mean wait for the right one when you can... But dammit, it get soooo frustrating... :(

Comedown

Tenderony
I didn't look at your av till I finished reading that, and it made tea come out of my nose :lol: . Good on ya anyway :thumbsup:
Rofl, yeah the avatar is just a bi-product of my random personality. I just thought a rubber ducky asking "sex plz" would look funny. And godamn I think it does lols.

[email protected]

Banned - What an Asshat!
I'm 22 and I'm a virgin... But tell you what, it really gets frustrating. For years I've been telling myself "Dude, wait for the right one..." when the right one came along (at least I thought she was the right one) Uni splits us apart and she fucks me over. That just in the end really pissed me off. I'm sick of being a virgin. 22 fucking years old! and a guy as well... Yeah I do feel like i'm the only one in the entire world. Sure I've talked about sex with friends and some of them know I'm a virgin. Could've lost it a couple times but jimmy didn't want to play his part... I mean WTF!? :mad:

So apart from being 22 and a dude who can't get laid... life is dandy [/sarcasm]
Yeah there are girls whom I'm interested in sexually and they don't have boyfriends and don't want them... I would be up for that... how would i go about getting what we both would be happy with? I have no fucking clue...

With my post here I'm not saying go and fuck as early as possible, I mean wait for the right one when you can... But dammit, it get soooo frustrating... :(
My brother is 27 and still a virgin. There is no deadline for losing your virginity. You will be fine.

grim_reaper_666

Banned - What an Asshat!
i lost mine when i was 15 and it didn't affect me
it all depends on if you want to or not
i think it should be told to people in school what sex is and what it does to you but in the end its your choice
(mostly)