WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Virginity - Let's talk about sex...

devildecibel

soul-crusher
my boyfriend works in salem at the witch history museum. i took a bus today to meet him, i got there at the exact time he closed. the boss wasn't there. no one was there. so of course.....
we've been together a little over a month and we pretty much fuck like beasts, it's almost ridiculous. so of course we went to the back room and fucked in front of a display with these really fucking creepy indians. i mean really scary. it was amazing. i can't wait to do it again. i was having a really shitty day but that saved it.

domdom

Flame Bait
Interesting point dude... I keep hearing stories from my friends of sex that they regret, or more often sex that they pretend to not care about, but deep down regret. I think people would be smart if they were just more mindful in general about who they have sex with.

I know it sounds arrogant, but have some standards and rate yourself!

Swah

Meet us @ IRC! Join the channel #wtfcom
Staff
Edit: I was being an idiot. Nvm, go about your business...

Last edited:

Mystery

I am nothing but a sweet whisper...
I lost my virginity at 16, and that's quite a normal age (16-18) to start having sex in the country where I'm from (legal age is 15). I did it with a 21 year old virgin, which was quite comforting. However, I will tell you one thing: wait until you're ready.

It's pointless and stupid to do it at the back of a car with a complete randomer. You won't get anything out out of it, and probably it won't be good either. First time is usually quite bad and awkward.

I also dated a fetishist.

Just... watch out who you're having sex with.

• Agree
Reactions: dimduk

-=iNsANe=-ADJ

I once ate broccoli
I lost my virginity at 16, and that's quite a normal age (16-18) to start having sex in the country where I'm from (legal age is 15). I did it with a 21 year old virgin, which was quite comforting. However, I will tell you one thing: wait until you're ready.

It's pointless and stupid to do it at the back of a car with a complete randomer. You won't get anything out out of it, and probably it won't be good either. First time is usually quite bad and awkward.

I also dated a fetishist.

Just... watch out who you're having sex with.
Where are you from?
@BudVugger I've thrown a bait.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
I lost my virginity when I was 10 with this girl who was 10 also, she made me do it, a lot of times, I used to cry about it, we were like best friends and neighbours. Sometimes we planned to run away together and packed our bags. One time we was on a bicycle together and fell off and she broke her leg and had to go in a wheelchair, my family moved to a different part of town soon after that.

Much later, I found out she remembered none of the sexual stuff and that her parents prostituted her to men during that time, when she was 10 years old.

We was best friends.

Mystery

Much later, I found out she remembered none of the sexual stuff and that her parents prostituted her to men during that time, when she was 10 years old.

We was best friends.
Oh my God, that is utterly horrible!! Why would someone do that to their child?
It's absolutely unacceptable!! It's like stripping a child of the most carefree time of their life, and oh my, in what a horrible way! The parents should be locked up for that and treated in a way they never again reproduce! That should be the punishment for parents who expose their children to sexual molestation!

When I was younger (like 6-8) there was this one guy who tried to get to me, but my mother found out and she called the cops on him... I don't know what happened next. It also repeated when I was about 13, but then I was already mature enough to sort things out myself, the guy was from my school.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Oh my God, that is utterly horrible!! Why would someone do that to their child?
It's absolutely unacceptable!! It's like stripping a child of the most carefree time of their life, and oh my, in what a horrible way!
Idk I was just a child myself, I had no idea, I didn't feel carefree after that time either, I felt dirty and had a secret that I couldn't tell anybody about. It wasn't normal.

• Hug
Reactions: Mystery

Mystery

Prostituting your own 10-year-old daughter... That is just sickening.

This is why I believe in psychological tests before people can become parents - so that such things never happen!

• Agree
Reactions: TheRover

dimduk

daddy was a drinker
My Dad took me down to Ensenada, Mexico when I was fourteen and hired a prostitute to," Make a man out of me!" He was afraid that because I liked to read and collected comic books that I was gay. That incident, along with twelve years of military service close to brothels led me to develop an affinity for prostitutes that has inhibited my attempts at a relationship involving actual emotions.
tapiture-tumblr_static_2hzvb8iy8myowgkccsc440g4k_640_v2.jpg

ib4

Error
Staff
My Dad took me down to Ensenada, Mexico when I was fourteen and hired a prostitute to," Make a man out of me!" He was afraid that because I liked to read and collected comic books that I was gay. That incident, along with twelve years of military service close to brothels led me to develop an affinity for prostitutes that has inhibited my attempts at a relationship involving actual emotions.
View attachment 7141
Wait...you're not gay!?!! Had me fooled

:whistle:

-=iNsANe=-ADJ

I once ate broccoli
View attachment 7141
*ASSHOLE MODE ON*
When you have a relationship you spend a lot of money and you always bang the same bitch, with prostitutes you spend a lot of money anyway but you swap bitches often. That's a plus.

dimduk

daddy was a drinker
Wait...you're not gay!?!! Had me fooled

:whistle:
I wish I was gay, it would have made my life easier, and less expensive.tasha.jpg
For the record, she was a "friend" not a prostitute but she still cost me a lot of money.

Reactions: ib4

Durison

Flame Bait
Amen.. I hooked up with a girl when she was 16 and I was 18..was with her for 10 years and we experienced so much bullshit..cheating on each other etc. Now I am 30, and now starting to explore what it's like being in other relationships. I encourage people to keep going through the #'s until you find the right girl.

Each time you are playing the odds against non-desired outcomes such as pregnancy or STD's, somewhat of a sexual roulette. I know everyone will do as they do and this will more than likely go in one eye and out the other, but stop and think how much time you've got ahead of you. Ask yourself if perhaps you should atleast wait until you're older to find someone who might make a more suitable partner than someone who likes all the same rock bands as you. You have NO idea of what you are going to like or dislike or the goals or even ambitions you'll have in 10 years, keep in mind this "perfect" guy/girl right now will change as well.

• Agree
Reactions: dimduk