WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Virginity - Let's talk about sex...

nouedis

Clitpickle
I lost my virginity at 16 years old. I just a young lad, craving some sex. Can you blame me? Yes, yes you can. I could have controlled myself, but instead I wanted the XP points that everyone else had or talked about.

Fÿn

Always black
I lost my virginity at 16 years old. I just a young lad, craving some sex. Can you blame me? Yes, yes you can. I could have controlled myself, but instead I wanted the XP points that everyone else had or talked about.
Buuuuut.... was it good? payed for or not payed for?
What's to blame?

l0WKEY86

Banned - What an Asshat!
Sex is great as long as u use protection lost my virginity when i was 13 to an 18 yr old girl i love it...but to all u young teens out there experiment as much as u want but b safe bout it and dont fall in love it will fuck everything up have fun thats what its about in those short yrs

• Smite
Reactions: Sark

Motley

Hoodrat
I agree with the no kids part.
You are a rare specimen though, 20 year old virgin female?
Don't see those much anymore
Too many hobbies and interests taking up my time and joy on my part. I never was sure about why everyone else during high school freaked out staying a virgin though. Oh well, I'm happy where I am.

• 2Like
Reactions: TooSmartGuile and Fÿn

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Premium
Too many hobbies and interests taking up my time and joy on my part. I never was sure about why everyone else during high school freaked out staying a virgin though. Oh well, I'm happy where I am.
Looking back on high school, I felt like I had achieved life's ultimate goal when I got laid for the first time.

Being a goofy guy who up until that point had no interest from females, as well as being a little bit of a loner who hung out with the Australian equivalent to the jock crowd, that title was highly sought after.

Looking back on it virginity the means nothing, wanna feel good? Find someone to put yourself around. Just wear a condom.

:jerk:

BridgetteH

Particinator
I lost my virginity this past year at...21; I'm still 21 now. And while I used to feel embarrassed for holding out so long, I'm happy it was with my now-fiance and not a fling I'll never see again. Perhaps I'm a prude for waiting so long. Perhaps.

Reactions: HoneyImHome

TooSmartGuile

Tenderony
For me, I will never lose my virginity. Not because I can't but because I don't want to. I know for sure I have game that I don't care to tap into but at the same time, I'd rather not. I had a sour experience in middle school, but now it's whatever.

• I Call Bullshit!
Reactions: -=iNsANe=-ADJ