WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Virginity - Let's talk about sex...

BridgetteH

Particinator
I did the naked wrestle at 21, with my now-fiance. I had my first kiss at 21, too, with him. I don't regret waiting for him. Well, actually I don't regret waiting for me.

• Hug
Reactions: Madness7

Jose Nadala MD

Banned - What an Asshat!
as a virgin in my 20's:
  • I'm a virgin, but I'm available.

as a virgin in my 30's
  • I'm a virgin because humanity should be extinct!

Envy at these levels causes psychosis.

Jose Nadala MD

Banned - What an Asshat!
I have my own religion that if I spill my every seed to waste, I won't have to ever live again when I die.

Why can't I edit this ^ post?

I'm a virgin. I only get hard from my own physical contact.
Meaning what?
I have no sexual attraction to anything.
A fat Mexican friend of a brother gave me a box of Playboys when I was 12 and now I have a Pavlovian condition to look at a picture.
Pavlovian dogs never eat the bell. It's just something that means food.
I have no sexual attraction to anything.

Does it count that I've had other people's hands in my butt?

Last edited:

Breathe

Hoodrat
You never think waiting matters, but wait until you fall in love with someone who did wait! Or, who has only has sex in maariage. Suddenly, those two or three guys here of there over the years start to seem like a very long laundry list...

Reverie

Hoodrat
I was 14 dating a 21 year old. Life choices man. I don't regret it necessarily, but it is an entertaining story. My next time wasn't until I was 16. I don't necessarily wish I waited.

ThisIsBananas

Silly Face!
I was 14 dating a 21 year old. Life choices man. I don't regret it necessarily, but it is an entertaining story. My next time wasn't until I was 16. I don't necessarily wish I waited.
Please tell more. Actually sounds entertaining.

I'm bi. When I was a teen, I was too shy to go out with anybody. In my 20s, I ended up sleeping with a couple of women and a few men. I'm still pretty closed off and not a people person, so I don't try to get laid very often.

Reverie

Hoodrat
Please tell more. Actually sounds entertaining.

I'm bi. When I was a teen, I was too shy to go out with anybody. In my 20s, I ended up sleeping with a couple of women and a few men. I'm still pretty closed off and not a people person, so I don't try to get laid very often.
Eh, I don't mind sharing but it's more a story I prefer to not be in a public space. :p

Long story short. A restaurant's bathroom lol.

I'm much more hmm... into a real relationship before sex now. I want something that'll last. I was with someone for 5 years when we broke it off 3 years ago and only slept with 3 people since him.

• OH YEAAHH!
Reactions: ThisIsBananas

Babayega

Hoodrat
27, still a Virgin. Had 3 relationships and all 3 we're long distant relationships. Right now just bored, sitting at work with nothing to work on.