WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Virus from a JPEG?

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Now you can get a virus from a JPEG! Ain't that a bitch!

Article!!!!!

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
i knew that it makes sending files to people over msn you really hate even better HEHEHEHE :)

Jung

???
Premium
i'm sort of sceptical about this. i've yet to see advisories anywhere else and i frequent antionline, bugtraq, and slashdot.

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
I got a virus in 'Notepad' once.... :|

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
I got a virus from my girlfriend one time... I reformatted and it went away

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
The problem is that people with virus-coding and hacking skills are too busy being whiny, friend-less little children to use this shit the way they're SUPPOSED TO! During this whole US/China problem over bullshit, there were american and chinese hackers fucking each other up so bad, that what went on in the physical world was a birthday party in comparison! The world is so technologically driven nowadays, that any "world war" could be fought entirely by internet, and the deathtoll could still top millions! Think about the results if 911 was shut down? Or power&lighting to a hospital? Hackers should be electornically kicking the fuck out of al-queda and islamic jihadis, who have websites and internet access! Why are hackers and virus-coders wasting their time with us? Because they're adolescant bitches who can't get good jobs, have no friends in the real world, and take out their daddy-ass-rape angst on people who don't deserve it. Go work for a fucking adware company, you CHILDREN.

Jung

???
Premium
when you learn to calm down, you're thoughts will come out more coherently.:)

edit: i think that was a great explanation.

digitalwndr

Advice Doctor
it was only a matter of time... any decent antivirus with catch these. jpg's with virii will have incorrect "magic numbers" and thus alert your antivirus.

if you aren't running one... uh oh...

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
This is B/S!! This is like finding a cure for AIDS, it will never happen. Why you ask? Well, because there is just too much damm $ involved...

I think, NORTON, McAfee and the rest hire a bunch of programmers to create viruses... WHY NOT? If there are no more viruses... they would be out of business...

Is all a SCAM... :gun:

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
That has to be one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. Ever. Ever ever ever.

:thumbsdn:

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
OmegaZeto said:
The problem is that people with virus-coding and hacking skills are too busy being whiny, friend-less little children to use this shit the way they're SUPPOSED TO! During this whole US/China problem over bullshit, there were american and chinese hackers fucking each other up so bad, that what went on in the physical world was a birthday party in comparison! The world is so technologically driven nowadays, that any "world war" could be fought entirely by internet, and the deathtoll could still top millions! Think about the results if 911 was shut down? Or power&lighting to a hospital? Hackers should be electornically kicking the fuck out of al-queda and islamic jihadis, who have websites and internet access! Why are hackers and virus-coders wasting their time with us? Because they're adolescant bitches who can't get good jobs, have no friends in the real world, and take out their daddy-ass-rape angst on people who don't deserve it. Go work for a fucking adware company, you CHILDREN.
has anyone said your a fucktard yet? because its fucking true :mfinger: