WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

VoiceofTreason this ones for u

Status
Not open for further replies.

n8dross

I sucked Bush's cock
Shut the fuck up u wannabe know it all fuckbag omg get over yourself! What a world it must be for u to wake up in everyday knowing therte is someone out there in the white house or congress who might actually be doing something rather than sitting back and pointing the finger .......
SO SHUT THE FUCK UP :mfinger:

Jung

???
Premium
Your profile says you were born in 77, so why do you post like a 14 year old? Jesus, use some punctuation and proper grammar, tard.

is there a point to this? the sudden flood of n00bs to WTF is stagering. now we have to shift through the shit and find the "keepers". well not "we" that loving job is left to the MODS and i'm sure they are loving all the new breed of tards that have shown up lately. i don't know if its something in the water or summer holidays comming, but gawd damn! you fucking kids suck! after our "scary" episode in the chat room last night with an "educated" girl who couldn't put a sentence together, now this one with this super cool thread. alls i have to say is BOYZ better ask for overtime, cause this is gonna be a long summer. siften through the shit is gonna take a while! :happysad: but have fun sending them all to the farm, shep needs new friends :thumbsup:

n8dross said:
Shut the fuck up u wannabe know it all fuckbag omg get over yourself! What a world it must be for u to wake up in everyday knowing therte is someone out there in the white house or congress who might actually be doing something rather than sitting back and pointing the finger .......
RIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTT...ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz
LAUGH AND THE WORLD LAUGHS AT YOU

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
/me looks around.
Oohh! look a squirrel.
/me runs after it.

:rolleyes:

Jung

???
Premium
dzaykim said:
Whatever happened to the marvelous personal messages?
Some grammatically challenged 28 year old religious zealot republican got offended by VoR's liberal commentary, and TOLD HIM OFF ON THE INTERNET!

:rofl:

Insanitee

I know where you live!
junglizm said:
Your profile says you were born in 77, so why do you post like a 14 year old? Jesus, use some punctuation and proper grammar, tard.
Completely agree w/ junglizm...

Look at your points... Why don’t you post something interesting or even slightly intellectual and regain some respect. WTF!

:thumbsdn:

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
junglizm said:
hell, 14yr olds can post better than that,

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
n8dross said:

Why is it these over zealous right wing supporters always want those who oppose them to STFU, rather than meeting their comments with intellectual debate?

*ponders to self

Oh yeah, "Right wing" guess I just answered my own question.

CatchTheWind

Hopefully not an idiot
More importantly, why do they have to get all "OMGWTFIFOAMATTHEMOUTH" when they tell you to shut the fuck up? It's like a rabid dog suddenly figured out how to talk...

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
What kind of dumbass douche bag uses "omg" in a fucking flame?

Like Oh My Gawd that is so totally stuuuuuuupid.

OH, and one other thing, since when did it become treasonous to voice your opinion in this country? The last time I checked that was one of those little thingies the country was actually founded on. So doesn't that make your intollerance of his opinion treasonous?

I've only been here awhile, but I can safely say that is the worst post I've ever seen. Not only did it make no sence, *like everyone else said* 14-year-olds can post better than that! And you're supposed to be 28? Almost thirty? You should be soo ashamed of yourself...

WaFfLeS

Banned - What an Asshat!
Asshole, I'll bet he's some asshole, some asshole with no asshole. Wishing he had an asshole...What an asshole!

Jung

???
Premium
WaFfLeS said:
Asshole, I'll bet he's some asshole, some asshole with no asshole. Wishing he had an asshole...What an asshole!
I'll bet that you're some guy who thinks he's actually funny.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
Nymphchick said:
is there a point to this? the sudden flood of n00bs to WTF is stagering. now we have to shift through the shit and find the "keepers".
funny ... I remember hearing the same complaints around Dec 2004 :p

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
"shifting through to find the 'keepers' " is what forum boards are about...lol

Not EVERY thread and/or post is going to be valuable and contributing to the quality of the community. Just seperate the asshats that have nothing better to do than spam the internet from the people that want to carry on decent conversation, and your problem is solved. :thumbsup:

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
I guess it is treason to speak your mind in this country. We're already like Nazi Germany? I thought it would be a little while longer until we were yelling 'Sieg Heil!' to the Furor. :happysad: Time to bust out the SS uniforms. :happysad:
I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the REPUBLIC for which it stands One nation under GOD indivisable with liberty and justice for All
Too bad a Republic has nothing to do with the Republican party. The Republic we live in was created in the 1700's. The Republican party was created just before the Civil War. The "One nation under god" was added in the 1950's. It wasn't in the original pledge you fucking idiot. I hope you die. :happysad:

Status
Not open for further replies.