WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Void = Skullmaster (Moved from Fringe theory)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrexcianWarrior

Banned - What an Asshat!
(This is not what you call a "flame." If anything, this is admiration.)

I've explored this bizarre website, and I've discovered one thing: The one called VOID is the most diabolical of you all! He has created several WTF profiles, but his primary 2 are VOID and SKULLMASTER.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Thanks for the heads up.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
blah blah blah

hi, i had the redcell:stasis cd. B12 001.. it was fun..

you just took me down memory lane a long way..

now what the hell are you on about?
look again at my profile, look again at skullmaster's.. what exactly is leading you to think they are the same person?

not a good accusation, people get banned for multiple accounts.

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
DrexcianWarrior said:

I've explored this bizarre website, and I've discovered one thing: The one called VOID is the most diabolical of you all! He has created several WTF profiles, but his primary 2 are VOID and SKULLMASTER.

What is the point to this???? Really. What, you after a new boyfriend????:rolleyes:

And what does it have to do with fringe theory or being in a thread for that matter??????

Jung

???
Premium
DrexcianWarrior said:

You're wrong, I just checked the IP addresses. People get banned here for having multiple accounts, so I would watch your accusations.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
junglizm said:
You're wrong, I just checked the IP addresses. People get banned here for having multiple accounts, so I would watch your accusations.
thankyou junglizm..
for anyone else here that actually is aware of me and my spewage of posts.. how the hell would i have time to have multiple accounts? just being void and fending off gehtfuct's affections is a 24hr job. :p

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
lol, Void, what kind of trouble are you causing here? I go away for a few hours and all this gossip stirs.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
not sure, but there was a stalker on my friends website neoouija.co.uk, an american techno boy, neo has closed their forum down due to abuses and just a few days ago i mention neo here, in the "favorite albums of '05" thread.. then this guy shows up reeking of drexciya and b12 which are about as techno as techno got.. so my guess is mike found me and i now have a bile-buddy..

either that or it's d-e-s-c-e-n-t.. :eek:
he probably thinks i had something to do with his bannination..

anyway, it's all fringe theory ;)

BklynCannonball

I hate fridge theories.

Ooooh! Speaking of fridge....so I open up the drawers in my fridge last night, you know where you put vegetables and stuff and I see...ok this is sooooo gross. There are two bags: One is a bag of what I think are tangerines, not sure, didn't want to look too hard. They were all moldy and disgusting. The other bag had brown liquid in it and a hint of leaves or something. It was so old that I couldn't even tell what was in it. Gross!

And the fucked up part is I don't remember ever putting the stuff there.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
now this is a frindge theory..
you actually listed the contents of your fridge a few days ago..
now these new old things appear.
my scientific explanation for this is that some space fruits spontaneously froze while travelling through a wormhole and atlantis area 51 bermuda alien ghost.

just trying to get this thread on track..

BklynCannonball said:
I hate fridge theories.

Ooooh! Speaking of fridge....so I open up the drawers in my fridge last night, you know where you put vegetables and stuff and I see...ok this is sooooo gross. There are two bags: One is a bag of what I think are tangerines, not sure, didn't want to look too hard. They were all moldy and disgusting. The other bag had brown liquid in it and a hint of leaves or something. It was so old that I couldn't even tell what was in it. Gross!

And the fucked up part is I don't remember ever putting the stuff there.
:sick: That's got to be the most disgusting thing I've ever heard, bcb. I now no longer have an appetite. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DrexcianWarrior

Banned - What an Asshat!
Actually my dad is a psychologist who studies abnormal minds online. He was following Void, who is a fortysomething Englishman in Nashville named Pete. Pete (Void) is a really cool guy. He's funnier than shit, he's a genius, and he's a genuine sociopath. Pete is like a real Hannibal Lecter. My dad finished his study after he posted on here as wet lint. He says your site is "an interesting microcozm of the personality market." He thought Pete was using multiple computers and multiple profiles to manipulte and take over wtf.com. My dad would kill me if he knew I posted this.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
DrexcianWarrior said:
Actually my dad is a psychologist who studies abnormal minds online. He was following Void, who is a fortysomething Englishman in Nashville named Pete. Pete (Void) is a really cool guy. He's funnier than shit, he's a genius, and he's a genuine sociopath. Pete is like a real Hannibal Lecter. My dad finished his study after he posted on here as wet lint. He says your site is "an interesting microcozm of the personality market." He thought Pete was using multiple computers and multiple profiles to manipulte and take over wtf.com. My dad would kill me if he knew I posted this.
my name's not pete.

you have followed me from neoouija as that was the only place i called myself pete, 'pete' being an in-joke between me and lee..

you are mike.

you are going to try and do what you did at neo, which is be so thoroughly irritating that the forum gets closed. that won't work here.

lee still has your address from when he sent your order. me and lee speak regularly.

this is your warning to cease.

Jung

???
Premium
DrexcianWarrior said:
You're not funny, so stop it.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Your dad is a dillhole, wet lint is 12 and I doubt Void is the type of guy who goes to the trouble to create 1 account that's cool, 1 account that's a total douche and 1 account that got banned for being the total douche's brother.

Studying personalities online is a pointless waste of time. Nobody can be sure of what a person's personality is like online. To begin with your "dad" would have to make wild assumptions about the person's attitudes. All he can see is written words... none of the very important non-verbal communication hints can be gathered from this stuff.

And how is this in "Fringe" theories unless you're admitting your dad is a total crackpot.

Now I'm just curious if WetLint and you have the same IP addresses.

BklynCannonball

I say we tie the fucker up and lash him. Then we'll chain him in the moldy dungeon and keep him there till he gets gangrene.

Jung

???
Premium
UberSkippy said:
Now I'm just curious if WetLint and you have the same IP addresses.
Nope, already checked when I checked void's IP. If this genius starts shitting up the forums he's gone though.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
DrexcianWarrior said:

When you're done sucking his dick. Maybe you'll have ample time to review the forum description. This is getting moved as it's not a valid conspiracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.