WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

void

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
I didn't think you posted too much. I enjoyed most of your posts. Don't take it so hard. Meds get people sensitive.

Oh and whatever about the no sex-talk. What do you call most of the "Start a rumor" posts? lol

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
I dont know if you feel better or worse after posting that. but we still love ya.
you got rep not for some funny picture but because your post had meaning, you're interesting. prehaps because you appreciate life that much more.

i'm sorry to here about your problem, but i'm certain you dont want to dwell on the subject.

you're a nice guy, keep those posts coming.

I've always enjoyed reading your posts.

At least they keep me entertained, as opposed to the noobs who go "OMG LYKE WTF LOL!!"

You only have 614 posts and you think you post too much? Pffft. In my first few months on this site I thought I would drive everyone crazy (and I probably did) with how much I posted. I had to post in just about every topic I saw in the latest topics. Maybe I pissed some people off, and maybe I was lucky enough not to. In the end it doesn't really matter. I've been told by at least one person that I remember (and that person was a mod, so it made me feel much better) that my posts were on average of pretty good quality. So, if that's how yours are (and from the ones I've seen they are) then you're all right no matter how many times you post.
Sorry to hear about your illness. That really bites the big one.

As long as you have 600 good posts and not 600 shitty ones.:happysad:

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Damn you think you most too much? You're lucky you haven't seen Diznuts, then you would be saying a whole different story. He had a ridiculous amount of post in just a month.
anyways, You're a good guy, and you're post and pretty cool too.

jamesp

In Memory...
Yeah, you are my favorite n00b, most all of your posts make sense.

(By make sense, I mean they usually agree with me.)

BklynCannonball

Last edited by a moderator:

Piro

so does that mean you want to hear about the kitten that ate a tree?
you'd better not tell the wife that you're gonna post any of that shit. :lol:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
What the fuck?! I like how you're not trying to make it sound like I'm the bad guy here. Sure, I made you post 75 threads in less than a month. I never said that they were shitty threads. I just suggested that maybe you might....

Not post seventy-five threads in less than a month!

It was an observation. Not a bitch-slap.

As for the lung thing..if you're not full-o-shit, trying to get some sympathy...for whatever reasons, maybe you might do something a bit more meaningful with the short time you've got left. If in fact it is terminal, myself, I'd spend more time researching it and finding second opinions. At least, I'd spend some quality time with my loved ones instead of fucking around on the internet for the rest of my short insignificant life. Life is short. It's when you're the recipient of the bad news that things come into perspective for you. You begin to realise just how small we are among many...who at some point will be met with the same fate. It's then that you come to an epiphany of how much of life has been laid to waste. Knowing that our time is short, it's up to you, and ONLY you how much of that time you waste. We all owe a death. There's no delusions of beating it. Death will soon have all by the balls. You can blame whom ever you'd like for whatever you want. In the end, we are all equal. Death will not discriminate, nor will it slap you for too many threads.

Edazer

The Destroyer Of All
Quoting Void: "i don't know you, you don't know me.."

Congratulations...You are a stupid faggot fuck.... I know you...

You are just like all the other 12 year olds out there who think they are different, and no one knows them...
Congrats... You're an emo bitch...

I don't care what YOU have to say, because it's not important, I just thought that I'd bring this to your attention...

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Edazer said:

You are just like all the other 12 year olds out there who think they are different, and no one knows them...

I don't care what YOU have to say, because it's not important, I just thought that I'd bring this to your attention...
The Cock Farm. I'd like to bring it to your attention.

Keep all flames in Bait and Tackle please.

Piro

Edazer said:

cor, aint you a fucking charmer. why dont you do us all a favour, fuck off and die.:mfinger:

have some fucking respect, tosser.

BklynCannonball

Don't know about that Void, I'd have to say Virtual Sex is sadder than Esympathy.

BklynCannonball

No comment.

But I will say this. I'd rather get ESympathy then be masterbating/having pretend sex with someone who for all I know is 8 years old or 80 and _______ you fill in the blank.