WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Vote off the moron now!!

dudes makes sure you vote to cast of a moron in the wtf survivor! if you have voted do so asap!! last time i checked they only had 40 votes! i know we have many more ranters than that so go no vote!!

I dint vote for anyone and let me tell you why.
because its the fucking internet! when you have a fetish for flaming its easy to go
over the edge. think about, you don't have to look anyone in the eye, all you see
is your screen with some text placed in tables. all you've got to do is flame and
press enter. when your in a pretty bad mood the evil is done very quikly.

Im not taking sides here, I just stated my opinion.

I say, give em one more option: behave or be banned

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
johnny kuntz said:
I dint vote for anyone and let me tell you why.
because its the fucking internet! when you have a fetish for flaming its easy to go
over the edge. think about, you don't have to look anyone in the eye, all you see
is your screen with some text placed in tables. all you've got to do is flame and
press enter. when your in a pretty bad mood the evil is done very quikly.

Im not taking sides here, I just stated my opinion.

I say, give em one more option: behave or be banned
That option has been offered again and again, both privately and publicly. They knew shit was coming and they still kept it up. If they feel bad about it now, they have no one to blame but themselves.

Skorch said:
That option has been offered again and again, both privately and publicly. They knew shit was coming and they still kept it up. If they feel bad about it now, they have no one to blame but themselves.
wel I dont know the whole story so I voted none.

chaz_schaeffer said:
dudes makes sure you vote to cast of a moron in the wtf survivor! if you have voted do so asap!! last time i checked they only had 40 votes! i know we have many more ranters than that so go no vote!!
just a reminder please get your votes in so we can dismiss a moron!!