WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines VOTE... plz VOTE!

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
If you are thinking of VOTING, please REGISTER today!!

http://www.register-vote.com/

The last day... so if you have an OPINION please VOTE... if you dont vote, then you shouldn't be talking shit... :confused:

tzedek

Original Member
im not going to register until election day :lol:

Pidgeon182

Bird of the Week
*sigh* I am only 17. I wish I could vote so bad; I am probably the only teenager in my High School who actually thinks about politics.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
its there dicision don't tell them to vote its not right

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Actually... it is right.

It's not right to not vote.

P.S.: their decision it's... and punctuation is nice.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
"if you choose, not to choose, you still have made a choice"..
some 80s band I think.. Rush maybe

msalyss85

Banned - What an Asshat!
I already voted (absentee style, bitches :p ). But where I am in school, in PA, the deadline to vote was yesterday, and people were scrambling all around trying to get the last few ppl to register. I heard in Philly, there was a record increase in new voters registered (I also heard there was a record increase across the country). So that's a good thing. Hopefully they will all vote this November, since the youth vote can definitely sway any presidential election.

oh well, my 2 cents... :cool:

magnolia

Postaholic
Pidgeon182 said:
Everybody should vote, it is a civil duty.
EXACTLY! So many ppl don't give a shit. I've been registered to vote since July and I plan on voting. For whom, I'm not sure, but I will vote.

Pidgeon182 said:
Everybody should vote, it is a civil duty.
here's the thing, though... assume a person (such as myself) has no idea what he's voting for... should he just vote liberal cause mommy and daddy vote liberal?

that's why i don't vote... i have no idea what the hell i'm voting for.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
DanGeo23 said:
"if you choose, not to choose, you still have made a choice"..
some 80s band I think.. Rush maybe
"freewill"

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Unforgiven said:
that's why i don't vote... i have no idea what the hell i'm voting for.
hmm... get informed OR vote for yourself OR die!

tzedek

Original Member
i dont really think that on a personal level voting is such a big deal. One person doesnt make a difference at all. Of course if everybody didnt vote then we would be fucked. But if a person were to say "I dont vote becuase my vote doesnt make a difference" I dont see anything wrong with that.