Headlines VOTE... plz VOTE!

Pidgeon182

Bird of the Week
*sigh* I am only 17. I wish I could vote so bad; I am probably the only teenager in my High School who actually thinks about politics.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Actually... it is right.

It's not right to not vote.

P.S.: their decision it's... and punctuation is nice.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
"if you choose, not to choose, you still have made a choice"..
some 80s band I think.. Rush maybe

msalyss85

Banned - What an Asshat!
I already voted (absentee style, bitches :p ). But where I am in school, in PA, the deadline to vote was yesterday, and people were scrambling all around trying to get the last few ppl to register. I heard in Philly, there was a record increase in new voters registered (I also heard there was a record increase across the country). So that's a good thing. Hopefully they will all vote this November, since the youth vote can definitely sway any presidential election.

oh well, my 2 cents... :cool:

magnolia

Postaholic
Pidgeon182 said:
Everybody should vote, it is a civil duty.
EXACTLY! So many ppl don't give a shit. I've been registered to vote since July and I plan on voting. For whom, I'm not sure, but I will vote.

Unforgiven

That Guy
Pidgeon182 said:
Everybody should vote, it is a civil duty.
here's the thing, though... assume a person (such as myself) has no idea what he's voting for... should he just vote liberal cause mommy and daddy vote liberal?

that's why i don't vote... i have no idea what the hell i'm voting for.

tzedek

Original Member
i dont really think that on a personal level voting is such a big deal. One person doesnt make a difference at all. Of course if everybody didnt vote then we would be fucked. But if a person were to say "I dont vote becuase my vote doesnt make a difference" I dont see anything wrong with that.