WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

vulger blond joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

PurgeParadox

God of Universe 420
what did the blond say after a sniper shot a bullet through her brain?

"Thanks for helping me drop that weight..."

lol, arn't I funny *sarcasim*

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
This type of thread should go under Forum Games & Humor... this proves how fucking STUPID you are!

YOu dumb FUCK... go back to where ever is it that you came from and stop posting stupid fucking jokes!

You must be BLONDE...

PurgeParadox

God of Universe 420
oh god *sarcasm* you hurt my feelings

oh boo hoo *sarcasm*

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
this belongs in B&T because it makes fun of blonds....and since this is B&T......chilian........get the fuck out of here...........Damn retarded bastards CubanFuckFace/ChilianFuckFace Burn.....In........hell
[sky]

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
God, you kids are fucking idiots, what did you fucking get dropped on your head while you were a kid? God damn, there are preschoolers smarter than your ass. Go back where you came from you fucking idiots. :mfinger:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
smoke-it said:
God, you kids are fucking idiots, what did you fucking get dropped on your head while you were a kid? God damn, there are preschoolers smarter than your ass. Go back where you came from you fucking idiots. :mfinger:
that was an Okay flame........work on it and you'll get better....yes i was dropped on my head

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Skyline-Cobra said:
that was an Okay flame........work on it and you'll get better....yes i was dropped on my head
lol thanks, but that wasn't towards you, that was to the two idiots posted above you. fuckface and the other kid.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
smoke-it said:
lol thanks, but that wasn't towards you, that was to the two idiots posted above you. fuckface and the other kid.
ya i know.......i don't like flaming

Status
Not open for further replies.