WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

w00t 4 t3h sch0l0rshipz

ferengi

Yay fire!
I finally got my revised award letter for the next school year. I'll be getting enough to cover tuition plus an extra $980 per quarter in the form of a check to cover books and whatnot.

Now I just have to find somewhere to live and I'll be all set.

Slacker

Postaholic
ferengi said:
I finally got my revised award letter for the next school year. I'll be getting enough to cover tuition plus an extra $980 per quarter in the form of a check to cover books and whatnot.

Now I just have to find somewhere to live and I'll be all set.
yay he found a place and the crowd go wild! Your lucky. my dad had to survive on his own with no scholarship he finaly paid of his college tuition 2 years ago and he is now 43

good stuff ferengi! i hope you find a place, i'll keep ma fingures crossed for ya.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Congrats on a scholorship! Yey for you. :)

Slacker

Postaholic
Oh ya congrats!! have fun finding your place!!

Lost86

i give up!11 /wrists
Congrats. I thought you were moving back in with your parents? Ask Ram if you can live with him. :)

ferengi

Yay fire!
Thanks y'all. Government money. Weeeeeeeee! :D Those bastards are finally doing something for ME for once.

Grants and scholarships are nice. Most of my aid is coming from the federal goverment in the form of grants, but I did get one small scholarship.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
Good job dude! scholarships are tough to come by these days (unless you're any race besides anglo).

I'm starting a new organization:
A^5 --- Asians and Anglos Against Affirmative Action