WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

w00t0rz!

Descent

Hella Constipated
Holy shit! I just bought 512MB of extra RAM of a friend, as well as a 250w HP PSU (Very beefy PSU, it can go way beyond that).

I put the 250w in the shitbox...it's going to have a Duron setup in there soon (I'm scrapping the P3 setup from there).

Even better, I put the 512MB of RAM in my system. Holy fucking shit! 1GB of RAM!

God damn, this thing is so fucking fast now. It runs all my shit at least twice as fast as it did before. I can't wait to see how fast it runs with Dual CPU :).

I'm gonna call up eCost now, and cancel my order. They are taking too long with this fucking dual CPU mobo, I'm buying elsewhere.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
Double the ram, Double the performance. Order from Newegg, they own. :thumbsup:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Nice, I was thinking 2x 512 ram. :thumbsup:

Descent

Hella Constipated
Wow...It's great RAM too.

It has Infineon chips. w00t!

The PSU is generic, but damn, it really weighs a shitload. It was enough to power my friends old HP with a 2.8 P4 and a 9800 Pro, so clearly it is a good PSU.