WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

"wacking off"

8
0
0
#1
is the masturbating a big no no. . .
or is it popular
or is it not going to be discussed?
 

Infected_enigma

I pwn and you know it
231
0
0
#2
k Here is the deal with wacking off. I think once all guys hit about the age of 12 or 13 they start wacking off, if u don't there is something wrong with you. I wack off like 4 5 maybe 6 times a week okay it's normal ALL GUYS DO IT DON"T FUCKING DENY IT. And if u really don't do it ur fucked up and should c a doctor
 

Fourples

Tenderony
113
0
0
#4
Yeah I do, but not as much cuz I'm a girl
 

Infected_enigma

I pwn and you know it
231
0
0
#5
Fourples said:
Yeah I do, but not as much cuz I'm a girl
Then you don't really WACK off unless ur like a she-male (u know chick with a dick) plus I thought most women didn't masturbate and it was only like lesbians and bisexuals but wut the hell do I know -.-
 

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
346
0
0
#6
how the hell could masturbation be a no no?
 

Infected_enigma

I pwn and you know it
231
0
0
#7
FUBAR said:
how the hell could masturbation be a no no?
Ever heard of mormons? They got some pretty fucked up ideas. Oh and like hardcore christians they're hopeless too
 

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
2,561
0
0
#8
Hasn't there already been a pointless thread about this already?
 

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
465
0
0
#9
Infected_enigma said:
Ever heard of mormons? They got some pretty fucked up ideas. Oh and like hardcore christians they're hopeless too
LMAO, well i find no problem with wacking of... its natural.. i think.. n e way how often does gurl masterbate compared to a guy.. just curios (this is directed to fourples or any other girl out there)
 

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
2,561
0
0
#10
Yup, this is going to be pointless as well.
 

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
2,561
0
0
#12
Because there is no actuall point to this thread. Besides, ther was a thread exactly like this not too long ago.
 
4,248
1
0
#13
Infected_enigma said:
k Here is the deal with wacking off. I think once all guys hit about the age of 12 or 13 they start wacking off, if u don't there is something wrong with you. I wack off like 4 5 maybe 6 times a week okay it's normal ALL GUYS DO IT DON"T FUCKING DENY IT. And if u really don't do it ur fucked up and should c a doctor
6 times a week? I do it like, 6 times a day.

When I'm bored.
 
11,074
726
382
#15
a wise man once told me:

95% of men masturbate. the other 5% are liars.
 

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
2,301
55
112
#16
Unforgiven said:
a wise man once told me:

95% of men masturbate. the other 5% are liars.
i heard this im a movie once
"I'm addicted to porn, and i masterbate constantly" (sp?)
 

tzedek

Original Member
2,515
5
38
#17
my gf jills of once in while.
 

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
2,561
0
0
#18
Masturbating more than 10 times a day can cause major rawness. Sickening.