WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Waffles for dinner

ferengi

Yay fire!
Anyone else ever get too damn lazy to go grocery shopping, even though they know they really need to?

I do it all the time.

Right now, up on the menu for my dinner is the following stuff I had to scrounge through my fridge and cupboards for:

2 Aunt Jemima waffles with shitty Kroger brand maple syrup
A half package of crackers
3 slices of cheese
2 cans of mt. dew

Balanced nutritious meals? BAH, who needs 'em? :D

gummi_

Tenderony
We usually dont have much food in the house because we arn't the richest of familys ... but eh, we we make do :)

If i had the money, id definately get off my backside and go shopping ... i dont particularly like the task, but i do enjoy eating good and healthy food :p so it would be a nessecity for me

If all else fails id just go to the butchers ... buy some steaks or something, bbq. Simple and yummy!

And the only thing id grab from your list is the mountain dew :p

switch_scribe

dolor ex fides
ferengi74656 said:
3 slices of cheese
2 cans of mt. dew
Bah. That's plenty healthy. And it would have been a feast to me back in my even-more-broke-ass-than-now college days.

I used to live on nothing but ramen and air-popped popcorn for weeks at a time.

That's why being a girl kicks ass. Men will pay for your food in the (extremely) slim hope that you'll sleep with them.

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
I love waffles, can I eat at your place sometime?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I love having waffles for dinner! CL doesnt because then its not "dinner" and "manly" just kidding. We are having soup and sandwiches, best in the county, right now. 20 dollars for the both of us, which seems like a lot for soup and sandwiches, but so worth it!

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
my breakfast is

1-2 tonic waters 36g sugar
and a chocolate muffin about the size of my head

gummi_

Tenderony
My breakfast is usually 3-4 bowls of cereal ... heh.

Go through 3 litres of milk in around a day at my house ... yum!

Descent

Hella Constipated
This is PRECISELY why I'm getting a degree in Computer Repair and Networking in 11/12th grade at my local community college.

Computer repair = free pass on the test. Networking = big bucks.

Monthly taxes to live in the third highest ranked district in NY state: $4000

Cost of supplies needed for l33t classes: $300

Getting a free $18,000 college course PAID FOR BY THE DISTRICT so you won't be poor as fuck when you leave home:

Priceless.

There are some things in life you can't afford. For everything else, there's the local Jewish community that pertains to 50% of the district population and pays high taxes to live in rich areas, so you can get a free college degree card.

Rich people kick ass :thumbsup: . Seriously, they support our whole district.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
noooooo dont eat the waffles....it will do some emotional damage to 10 stars...poor poor 10 stars......

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
Descent said:
Getting a free $18,000 college course PAID FOR BY THE DISTRICT so you won't be poor as fuck when you leave home:

Priceless.

There are some things in life you can't afford. For everything else, there's the local Jewish community that pertains to 50% of the district population and pays high taxes to live in rich areas, so you can get a free college degree card.

Rich people kick ass :thumbsup: . Seriously, they support our whole district.
what! what? i heard $18K and FREE
how the hell does that happen? LOL
are you jewish, is this a prequalifier to the sort of support you're getting?

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
ferengi74656 said:
Anyone else ever get too damn lazy to go grocery shopping, even though they know they really need to?

I do it all the time.

Right now, up on the menu for my dinner is the following stuff I had to scrounge through my fridge and cupboards for:

3 slices of cheese
2 cans of mt. dew

I do honey nut cheerio's for dinner here and there!

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
ferengi74656 said:

I do it all the time.

3 slices of cheese
2 cans of mt. dew

the saddest dinner ive ever had was a roll of garlic bread.........i was lazy and there was fuck all in the cupboard

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
YUCK FOU!!! said:
the saddest dinner ive ever had was a roll of garlic bread.........i was lazy and there was fuck all in the cupboard
i think you gotta go shopping

Descent

Hella Constipated
ggw said:
are you jewish, is this a prequalifier to the sort of support you're getting?
No. I'm 1/8th German Semitic, but not Jewish. My whole family is Atheist.