WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Waffles You Lil #%$^

Status
Not open for further replies.
if decent gets a thread so does waffles.
i don't really like to eat waffles i faked it!:p your not special enough to get a thread before decent, but you can get on after him. now quit shitting in IRC its starting to stink you lil bastard!:eek:

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
waffles go good with syrup and butter....

or so i hear :rolleyes:

no it isen't, some dom chick james loaded for me :) if your asking about the boobies, ya they were mine. this thread is about waffles though! look even decent can get more attention then waffles! ha now hats funny. /me giggles

In response to this crappy thread, I will astound you with high-sounding gibberish.
Let us continue to suppose that relational information is unspecified with respect to an important distinction in language use. Suppose, for instance, that this analysis of a formative as a pair of sets of features is rather different from the ultimate standard that determines the accuracy of any proposed grammar. Presumably, the speaker-hearer's linguistic intuition is not quite equivalent to a descriptive fact. Conversely, the systematic use of complex symbols does not readily tolerate a stipulation to place the constructions into these various categories. To provide a constituent structure for T(Z,K), most of the methodological work in modern linguistics can be defined in such a way as to impose irrelevant intervening contexts in selectional rules.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
canadian_pov said:
In response to this crappy thread, I will astound you with high-sounding gibberish.
Let us continue to suppose that relational information is unspecified with respect to an important distinction in language use. Suppose, for instance, that this analysis of a formative as a pair of sets of features is rather different from the ultimate standard that determines the accuracy of any proposed grammar. Presumably, the speaker-hearer's linguistic intuition is not quite equivalent to a descriptive fact. Conversely, the systematic use of complex symbols does not readily tolerate a stipulation to place the constructions into these various categories. To provide a constituent structure for T(Z,K), most of the methodological work in modern linguistics can be defined in such a way as to impose irrelevant intervening contexts in selectional rules.
I tend to disagree.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
WizardlyFriend said:
im not sure if you're serious, but i don't think he was actual saying anything
nah, not seriously... At first I wanted to post the "I disagree!" driveby argument from Family Guy, but it doesn't look the same as it sounds in words :(

well i'm glad user name got caged, how dare he shit on my perfectly usless thread! FUCKER! i almost had to kick his ass!

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
Boycott said:
nah, not seriously... At first I wanted to post the "I disagree!" driveby argument from Family Guy, but it doesn't look the same as it sounds in words :(
i love that episdoes, my friends and i have done, hilarious

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Nymphchick said:
if decent gets a thread so does waffles.
i don't really like to eat waffles i faked it!:p your not special enough to get a thread before decent, but you can get on after him. now quit shitting in IRC its starting to stink you lil bastard!:eek:
Waffles are gross. I like pancakes... nice and fluffy...

Status
Not open for further replies.