WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Eye Candy Waifu Lewds and Anime General

Moleskine

Banned - What an Asshat!
This is a thread for posting work appropriate visual depictions of your fictional flavor of the week.

The above is a picture of Tohru and Kobayashi, the only legal pairing in Kobayashi's Dragon Maid which makes any sense.

EDIT: It occurs to me after posting that this thread would be better titled 'Waifu Lewds and Anime Nudes'. Can this improvement be realized?

Last edited:

sofatyrant

A true pillow sofa
Meh, not a fan of Tohru as a waifu but the writing was decent, I prefer someone like Chitanda Eru.

Moleskine

Banned - What an Asshat!
Meh, not a fan of Tohru as a waifu but the writing was decent, I prefer someone like Chitanda Eru.

How you could prefer someone of such an obviously inferior race and whose feminine endowment is so far lesser is beyond me, but to each his own. :happysad:

sofatyrant

A true pillow sofa
It's the fact that even though Chitanda Eru is at first glance, not assertive in any way she's able to make someone as lazy as lazy boy mc run around in circles until she's satisfied. Something about her personality just hooks me in. Also that moment where she completely surprised mc with her white bikini was reminiscent of when teacher waifu of P5 fame did the same. Also the fact that Tohru isn't a hybrid and her true form is in no way fappable to is irksome.

Moleskine

Banned - What an Asshat!
It's the fact that even though Chitanda Eru is at first glance, not assertive in any way she's able to make someone as lazy as lazy boy mc run around in circles until she's satisfied. Something about her personality just hooks me in. Also that moment where she completely surprised mc with her white bikini was reminiscent of when teacher waifu of P5 fame did the same. Also the fact that Tohru isn't a hybrid and her true form is in no way fappable to is irksome.
Such a pure love as was ever found, for she was 2d, an idea propound.

It really is wonderful, though, how you met your waifu. Someday I wish to have met my own in such a spectacular manner as this.

sofatyrant

A true pillow sofa
Oh no, my ultimate waifu will always be Kirino. Just that like 3D girls, I always seem to find myself interested in the next interesting waifu that comes along.

Moleskine

Banned - What an Asshat!
Oh no, my ultimate waifu will always be Kirino. Just that like 3D girls, I always seem to find myself interested in the next interesting waifu that comes along.
But dude... she married her brother.....

sofatyrant

A true pillow sofa
Faux ceremonies are just that, also just because she's in love with Kyousuke doesn't mean I can't love her and support her feelings towards him. Besides, got a lot more waifu to fantasize about, like Chiho Sasaki, who's probably one of the very few girls I find alluringly cute even though I usually don't go for them big breasted waifus.

Last edited:

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
No posting of nudes allowed in the public forums.

Moleskine

Banned - What an Asshat!
No posting of nudes allowed in the public forums.
Yes, well, you too!

I'd seen that in the forum rules, but I still think that 'Waifu Lewds and Anime Nudes" makes for a better title, regardless of whether there are in fact nudes being posted.

Faux ceremonies are just that, also just because she's in love with Kyousuke doesn't mean I can't love her and support her feelings towards him. Besides, got a lot more waifu to fantasize about, like Chiho Sasaki, who's probably one of the very few girls I find alluringly cute even though I usually don't go for them big breasted waifus.
Good for you, giving MgRonalds workers a fair shot at the D! It's not their fault that their breasts have been mutated by pink chicken goop and edible growth hormone!

EDIT: Fuck. The Cardinal rule, broken! Forgive me Lord for I've sinned.