WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Wake up scumbags

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
i takes us a little while, we arent exactly pop and fresh man.
gimmie a hour or so then the bullshyt begins

aww come on nancy boy I am not a morning person at all and I am up and posting bright and early

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
POSTING IS THE SHIT! yo...up and ready......ready to rock and fuckin roll... :toocool:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Ok...OK....I just woke up, I'm on my first cup of coffe, and I have to figure out what I'm going to do with this morning wood!

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
TOP A DA MORNIN TO YA FUCKERS!
Just got home. Third shift sux.

Hey Max....just bend it.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Ouch! no!. I was just thinking of maybe rubbing one out to an exersise program or the news or something. :thumbsup:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
MaxPower said:
Ouch! no!. I was just thinking of maybe rubbing one out to an exersise program or the news or something. :thumbsup:
Im thinking about finding that Morgan Fairchild pic of yours.
BOING!....LOOK OUT!(spoink)

Hey this is turning into a beatoff tread.

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
Jeez, can you kids keep it down? Fuck. Okay I'm up now, where's mah pussy?

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
do you guys ever get the feelin someones whackin you off at night.....you wake up...and its acutally you....? ..yeah that doesnt happen to me

mariusthegreat said:
do you guys ever get the feelin someones whackin you off at night.....you wake up...and its acutally you....? ..yeah that doesnt happen to me

umm.. nope.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
mariusthegreat said:
do you guys ever get the feelin someones whackin you off at night.....you wake up...and its acutally you....?
That just happened to me 2 days ago, and you're right...it was you.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
MaxPower said:
That just happened to me 2 days ago, and you're right...it was you.
ROFL!

Goddammit, MAX!
I gotta give you at LEAST twenty rep points for that.
Props to the Maxter. :thumbsup:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
mariusthegreat said:
oh man...i got owned.... :kickcan:
Sorry man. I totally couldn't pass that one up. That's ok, Plenty of time for you to degrade me in B&T.

BTW I gave you Rep points for taking it like a mand and doing the right thing by not retalliating, Outside of the Bait & Tackle. I in turn should be ashamed of myself for initiating it.