WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Wake up

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
I woke up and all my dreams disappeared. So I closed my eyes and realized I could bring them back to life. I open my eyes to the light and my illusions fade before me, i tried to hold them...but they were already gone. So I returned to were I seen them last and I waited till I couldn't cry no more and I thought I would die.

As I felt the warm air blow across my aching body, I felt the bitter winds of winter reminding me my summer is still all dead. It is no mistake that i hurt and even in my smile I have nothing left to offer.

I stood there waiting... watching till the sun fell below the sky and the man there whispered "Go home and dream about this moment" Realize, just close your eyes and you will bring them back to life.

So I took my colors of black and shivered in 90 degrees. I felt the gray sky and the hard ground crumble beneath my feet. I stumbled. I tripped and found myself upon the ground there, so I just closed my eyes... stayed there till the rain awoken me. Realized that nothing had changed at all that. I slept a 165 days away... all for this moment.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
That was pretty friggin cool kit.
You need some more green boxes kiddo. :rolleyes:
It sucks most days have to be so grey for you though.
You do have talent,even in depressive times.The good thing is,it(writing) puts the dark thoughts to good use.
As I mentioned a time before to you,why dont you write about how you'd feel when he walks thru the door? It may help you find comfort in your demise. If you should post it,you might edit the part where you attack him. ;)

Dr.gehtfuct

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
I tried. I can not taste nor touch nor see that moment to write about it.
its to far from me.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
That is pretty cool tho. Good luck and i hope that he comes home soon for your sake and for his.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
_Kitana_ said:
I tried. I can not taste nor touch nor see that moment to write about it.
its to far from me.
Its never too far. Its in you.
I refuse to believe that you cant close your eyes and just...

Just see him moving toward you...with his arms extended.
You can see it, cant you?
Just go with that thought....ease it in.
You dont have to post it if you do not wish to.
Just see it....and it shall be.

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
i believe sorrow is a beautiful thing. no matter what mood im in.
some days just aren't worth it.