WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Wall of pictures

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
this thread is about..posting pictures of something you like (nothing dirty..unless it's "art" dirtyness)
so I can put them up on my walls...they are empty and white and scary..or then send a picture of your hometown..so as tostig said "get a map of wtf" which is kind of a fun idea..so feel free to post pictures dear folks :happysad:

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
Here's a picture of me to get the ball rolling...

(sorry, forgot to wear pants when i took it)

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
Stardust hon, I promise to post some pics. You're gonna love 'em. Do you like rock flyers?

Here are some pictures I took at West Branch State Park this summer, over Fourth of July weekend:

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
Here's a pic of mirror lake on the mogollon rim of my home state of arizona. born and raised there, miss it sometimes.

(also a shameless bump to keep this thread going)

Stardust

weee =) yeah thanks bcb Ill wait with excitment and thanks everyone..or the few who have posted yet :D

and tostig..isnt that the yeti that hits pinguins?

EDIT: rockflyers..uhm..well I don't know what they are.. :happysad:

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
I don't hit penguins! that would be wrong *hides bat and mumbles* (dirty penguins, always trying to steal my fish, and won't let me play their games)

Stardust

Tostig said:
I don't hit penguins! that would be wrong *hides bat and mumbles* (dirty penguins, always trying to steal my fish, and won't let me play their games)
hahaha :) but you can actually find the pinguinhitting game here in the arcade ;)

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
i know hehe, i can't quite get first place. i think i made the top 10. it's a fun way to kill time at work. :D

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
haha, double post, just to revive an old thread. still want to see pics of everyone's home towns.

Siryus

Internet=Siryus business.
Can you post pictures of yourself?

Slacker

Postaholic
I got a picture of where I live, an I found one of downtown Boise at night:

I got some more of the mountains around my house blanked in snow but I have to find them...

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
Here are 5 pictures. I took all but the last one. (My dad took that one)

This is in the water in Mexico.

this was a ship in the Cayman Islands water

Siryus

Internet=Siryus business.
WOW................................ What can I say?
Repped:thumbsup:
EDIT: it says iv'e repped you too often...

Slacker

Postaholic
Jane Deere said:
Here are 5 pictures. I took all but the last one. (My dad took that one)

I've been trying to take a photo like that for a long, but it never turns out good. Nice picture....

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
Thank you. I'm acutally really not sure how I did it. I was sitting in the drivers seat and I positioned the camera in a way that you would see me a little. When I looked at it i had to look a few times because it just looks cool.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff

Here's a picture (of sorts) of dear old gehtfuct back in the hell-raiser days.
You'd better grab on and hold it for dear life. These fuckers are selling like double ended dildos at a lesbian convention. Every respectable chump nest has gotsta have one of these on the walls.

Git it - git it. :D