WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

wanna fuck around do ya?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sod

Spilly Talker
well eat shit and die you cock loving sod layers, too many sluts and skanks on this forum!!!!!!! LETS GET IT ON!!!!!!

shep

Local alcoholic
well hey,shitdick why so hostile?can i lapp some shit off your head now or later? :mfinger:

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Sod said:
well eat shit and die you cock loving sod layers, too many sluts and skanks on this forum!!!!!!! LETS GET IT ON!!!!!!
WTF????? OMG that's funny as hell or I am a drunk bastard. Which ever is true. Fuck you! I laughed out Loud!! Sod, you penis farmer!

shep

Local alcoholic
He must be talking bout you broken.Im not a skank or a slut ---wish i was.Im just spankin ass's and the ho's love it :mfinger:

Hagane

Flame Bait
Quit the mooing you damned Chihuahua, Prepare all asses for visious entry!

Broken

shep said:
Im just spankin ass's and the ho's love it :mfinger:
Are you braggin about your act in the gay bar again.. Dude we have all heard this story.. Please not again..

ROFL!! Yeah, I am going to drink me some beers tonight..When the wife lets me come out and play.. I am going to start-up a new shop.. Brokens Baithouse. Stop by I'll buy. have a beer.

shep

Local alcoholic
will do.Im pounding the pint's back now and pissing in my buddies sink--lol--He's gonna be mad.

shep said:
will do.Im pounding the pint's back now and pissing in my buddies sink--lol--He's gonna be mad.
Ahh yes, the old, piss in the sink trick. I had a friend that sat on the sink and pissed into the toilet, because it seemed like a reasonable thing to do.

shep

Local alcoholic
It's amazing what can be accomplished with a little thought and some beer :cool:

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
a friend of mine, lacking a proper bed, one slept in the sink of my dorm room bathroom. Completely wasted, mind you.

shep

Local alcoholic
My buddie got totally shit faced and we shaved his eyebrows and locked him in my dog's cage.He fucking puked all over my dog's pillow.

shep said:
My buddie got totally shit faced and we shaved his eyebrows and locked him in my dog's cage.He fucking puked all over my dog's pillow.
Nothing against your story - it's funny (everyone needs to have a "one time my buddy passed out we did insert horrible thing here to him..." story), but what the fuck's up with people keeping their damn dogs in cages?

shep

Local alcoholic
she was a puppie and chewed my fucking wire's and shit .I did it for her protection.She would eat the cage now and shit out nail's.

shep said:
she was a puppie and chewed my fucking wire's and shit .I did it for her protection.She would eat the cage now and shit out nail's.
LOL now there's a picture worthy of a greeting card.

shep

Local alcoholic
ya i got a pic of her chasing her tale.lol i'll send it to hallmark tommorow

shep

Local alcoholic
i also got one of her eating my kid's fucking crayon's.all the wrapper's on the floor and she's just a mowwin down.

MUFFDIVER

Banned - What an Asshat!
Well Hello You Cockmunchin Basterds

WWWWWWWWWUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTZZZZZZZZZZZUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

BBBBBBBEEEEEEEEAAAAAAATTTTTCCCCCCCCHHHHHH///SSS :mfinger: :mfinger: :gun: :thumbsup:

Broken

MUFFDIVER said:
WWWWWWWWWUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTZZZZZZZZZZZUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

BBBBBBBEEEEEEEEAAAAAAATTTTTCCCCCCCCHHHHHH///SSS :mfinger: :mfinger: :gun: :thumbsup:

Lets see "Muffdiver" and "cockmunchers", dude I could use you in the whore house.
Two things.. Caps lock is on the left above shift; turn it off! The backspace but is top right. Hunt and peck one finger typist these days.. :thumbsup:

MUFFDIVER

Banned - What an Asshat!
God Damned Stoned

MIGHT NOT BE DRUNK BOY'S BUT I'M SMOKIN CHEEBA TONIGHT LIKE A BANCHE //////////SHEP YPU GOD DAMN WEEKEND WARRIOR I'M COMING OVER TO DRINK YOUR BEER :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :confused:

MUFFDIVER

Banned - What an Asshat!
hey broken

why thank you i would love to tell people to f off on your forum :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.