WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Wanna Fuck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDeathblooms

I'm better than your kids
"Fuck you. fuck us. fuck tom fuck mary fuck gus. fuck darius. fuck the west coast and fuck everybody on the eat. eat shit and die. or fuck off at leat. fuck preschoolers. fuck rulers kings & queens & gold jewelers. fuck wine coolers. fuck chickens. fuck ducks. everybody in your crew sucks. punk muthafucks fuck critics. fuck your review. even if you like me.....FUCK YOU!"

Taken from "FUCK THA WORLD" By Insane Clown Posse. Wow...who knew they would actually be good for something one day?
:mfinger: :mfinger:
Great to be here. have fun.

Love ya all, and FUCK YOU!

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
NJDeathblooms said:
"Fuck you. fuck us. fuck tom fuck mary fuck gus. fuck darius. fuck the west coast and fuck everybody on the eat. eat shit and die. or fuck off at leat. fuck preschoolers. fuck rulers kings & queens & gold jewelers. fuck wine coolers. fuck chickens. fuck ducks. everybody in your crew sucks. punk muthafucks fuck critics. fuck your review. even if you like me.....FUCK YOU!"

Taken from "FUCK THA WORLD" By Insane Clown Posse. Wow...who knew they would actually be good for something one day?

Obviously no one like you, shithead.. So get yourself together bum :mfinger: . I wont even look at you because you smell like poo, fucker.. I hope you aint gonna cry now, go suck your momies tits..

I hope you leave or im gonna use the gas chambers cunt :mfinger:

MrNewbie said:
Obviously no one like you, shithead.. So get yourself together bum :mfinger: . I wont even look at you because you smell like poo, fucker.. I hope you aint gonna cry now, go suck your momies tits..

man you really are like a broken fuckin record. these "so called" insults weren't funny the first 30 times you used them. just because the guy is new doesn't mean they will be funny on him now.

Fugly

Tenderony
MrNewbie said:

My god your an idiot. You have not once flamed with any sort of intellegence or authority. Anyone can cuss. You need to be drug out into the middle of the street and pissed on before you get beat with a 5 pound bag of nickels until you cry for your momma. Who will most likely come out of your house picc on your head and ask us why we havn't killed the little fucker yet. If anybody was proof that infants should be strangled its you.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Is it possible that NJDeathblooms wasn't directing that @ you? Is it possible that you may have taken it a bit personally?

I think that:

Negates all the fuck you stuff above it.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Fugly said:
My god your an idiot. You have not once flamed with any sort of intellegence or authority. Anyone can cuss. You need to be drug out into the middle of the street and pissed on before you get beat with a 5 pound bag of nickels until you cry for your momma. Who will most likely come out of your house picc on your head and ask us why we havn't killed the little fucker yet. If anybody was proof that infants should be strangled its you.
Ok cunt to start with, you are obviously the worst motherfucker who ever sucked a dick, you do it all the time Fugly and you just cant stop, you do it because your dad rapes you instead of working, your mother is a drugged bitch who gets raped by ur dad also, your sister is getting raped by the dog every day and all of this is just your little dream world :mfinger: , in your dreams your dad cuts of your tiny little penis while your scream (FUCK ME IN THE ASS!!!!!!!!!!), obviously you have no life and all this is just your imaginations that you have told us... You might want this to happen but plz, do me a favor and rape yourself to death

NJDeathblooms said:

ICP sucks, by the way. :mfinger:

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
MrNewbie said:

Tone it down in the newb threads, thanks funboy.

morelos

lexicon incognito
Fugly: never, ever, EVER say "your an idiot." it's not just a typographical error. it's like.. possibly the measurably shortest spanning bit of hypocrisy the world could ever have.

NJDeathblooms

i think my point has been proved. and hey dumb shit....yes i know ICP sucks. gg.

NJDeathblooms

one more thing to Mr. Fugly....

"My god your an idiot. You have not once flamed with any sort of intellegence or authority. Anyone can cuss. You need to be drug out into the middle of the street and pissed on before you get beat with a 5 pound bag of nickels until you cry for your momma. Who will most likely come out of your house picc on your head and ask us why we havn't killed the little fucker yet. If anybody was proof that infants should be strangled its you."

after reading that "my god your an idiot" and enduring the next few lines...i broke out into laughter so hard that i shit myself. why? i can't tell you because it is beyond your level of INTELLEGENCE. first off...i am well aware that i am your god (thank you for reminding me, though.) and if you want to try to DRUG (by the way, learn to conjugate verbs.)me out into the street (sic) and beat me with a 5 pound bag of nickels, take your best shot, kid. Now....on to crying for my momma. Learn that when you continue a new sentence. You don't put a period and then capitalize the next word. You know...like i just did. Twice. And someone tell me what it means to "picc" on someones head? I refuse to touch the last sentence in your rambling incoherence which is to grammar what moss is to a flea. Yes, that's right...it's NOTHING. Whos an idiot? Oh and by the way, that whole "moss to a flea" thing, that's an ANALOGY. But then again i'm sure you're familiar with anything containing ANAL as part of it. Good Game.

*looks in mirror at himself wearing his BAD ASS Black Leather Trenchcoat....*
You are the man.
You are THE MAN!!!!!

morelos

lexicon incognito
try to DRUG (by the way, learn to conjugate verbs.)me out into the stre
Learn to avoid putting periods in parenthesized comments whenever one sentence or less is inside the parentheses, and PLEASE learn to put a space between the closing parenthesis and the word immediately following it.

Sorry, I totally agree with you on this jackass, but I thoroughly enjoy being difficult.

~ dan ~

morelos

lexicon incognito
And Jason, what's up with the second line in your sig? No opening quotation mark? I find myself looking at that and thinking, "Where the hell does that quote begin? Is it in the first part of the signature, or is it somewhere higher up in the forum?" :p

~ da(m)n ~

darksinner

the big green demon
hey sence your all into all the fucking action cant you just give the fuckie a reacharound ?

oh yeah FUCK YOU
:mfinger:

Jazzman

Fresh Meat
Now, I know how much you all love eachother(starts laughing). You people dont even know eachother, and you guys are swearing at eachother! As for MrNewbie, you are a dumbass...NJDeathblooms was just stating lyrics from a freakin ICP song! (good choice, by the way). Do you think he would just, randomly start swearing at people? Um...not really...unless you're Cartman...And I dont think hes Cartman

morelos

lexicon incognito
hahah :D

so what's up with all the fuckyous and the flipping off? it just has no effect when you overuse it! learn moderation, and you will have learned how to be max forceful ;]

~ dan ~

Status
Not open for further replies.