WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Wanna Fuck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shep

Local alcoholic
(a noobie posting moment)-------"ya what he said". at this rate i'll have 1000 posts in a matter of hours?????? :thumbsdn: :D

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
NJDeathblooms said:
"Fuck you. fuck us. fuck tom fuck mary fuck gus. fuck darius. fuck the west coast and fuck everybody on the eat. eat shit and die. or fuck off at leat. fuck preschoolers. fuck rulers kings & queens & gold jewelers. fuck wine coolers. fuck chickens. fuck ducks. everybody in your crew sucks. punk muthafucks fuck critics. fuck your review. even if you like me.....FUCK YOU!"

Taken from "FUCK THA WORLD" By Insane Clown Posse. Wow...who knew they would actually be good for something one day?
:mfinger: :mfinger:
Great to be here. have fun.

Love ya all, and FUCK YOU!
thats the 50th time someone has come in and typed that.... get a life and make shure im not included in it:thumbsdn:

shep75

Tenderony
NJDeathblooms said:
"Fuck you. fuck us. fuck tom fuck mary fuck gus. fuck darius. fuck the west coast and fuck everybody on the eat. eat shit and die. or fuck off at leat. fuck preschoolers. fuck rulers kings & queens & gold jewelers. fuck wine coolers. fuck chickens. fuck ducks. everybody in your crew sucks. punk muthafucks fuck critics. fuck your review. even if you like me.....FUCK YOU!"

Taken from "FUCK THA WORLD" By Insane Clown Posse. Wow...who knew they would actually be good for something one day?
Great to be here. have fun.

Love ya all, and FUCK YOU!

now that is a funny post. fuck you and have a good day.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
MrNewbie said:
Ok cunt to start with, you are obviously the worst motherfucker who ever sucked a dick, you do it all the time Fugly and you just cant stop, you do it because your dad rapes you instead of working, your mother is a drugged bitch who gets raped by ur dad also, your sister is getting raped by the dog every day and all of this is just your little dream world :mfinger: , in your dreams your dad cuts of your tiny little penis while your scream (FUCK ME IN THE ASS!!!!!!!!!!), obviously you have no life and all this is just your imaginations that you have told us... You might want this to happen but plz, do me a favor and rape yourself to death
Obviously you got lost. This isnt B&T...but you can rant at people all day and they wont think anything of it except to scroll down a little bit more to read the next post. Congratulations on ruining your "ranting reputation". See ya in the funnies! :jig:

Unforgiven

That Guy
shep said:
(a noobie posting moment)-------"ya what he said". at this rate i'll have 1000 posts in a matter of hours?????? :thumbsdn: :D
funny thing is, it's been 4 months and you're still only at 965 :)

who the fuck ressurected this thread? mr newbie and whoeverthefuck started this thread aren't here anymore.

catch a clue

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Okay this is sad 2 people who have been banned are in here yet noobs think its a new thread just because its on the second page

Stephy96

Banned - What an Asshat!
MrNewbie said:
Ok cunt to start with, you are obviously the worst motherfucker who ever sucked a dick, you do it all the time Fugly and you just cant stop, you do it because your dad rapes you instead of working, your mother is a drugged bitch who gets raped by ur dad also, your sister is getting raped by the dog every day and all of this is just your little dream world :mfinger: , in your dreams your dad cuts of your tiny little penis while your scream (FUCK ME IN THE ASS!!!!!!!!!!), obviously you have no life and all this is just your imaginations that you have told us... You might want this to happen but plz, do me a favor and rape yourself to death
dude u have some SERIOUS issues...

damknowitall

anylitical bastard
down with da clowns!

well you know what i think about that?...FTW so uh...fuck you you stupid mother fucker and welcome to WTF hope to hear from ya sos we can get all da damn wiggas to fuck off like they should eh? :D :)

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
damknowitall said:
well you know what i think about that?...FTW so uh...fuck you you stupid mother fucker and welcome to WTF hope to hear from ya sos we can get all da damn wiggas to fuck off like they should eh? :D :)
What the fuck does this say?

Status
Not open for further replies.