WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

wanna get even with your ex GF?

shep75

Tenderony
279
0
0
#1
just take pictures durring the relationship and promise nobody else will see them. lol. then you will have all kinds of shit on your ex and you will have the last laugh. don't get mad, get fucking even with an evil vengence. trust me. it totally works and serves as bragging rights. :thumbsup:
 
10,772
83
253
#2
I'd rather go into her house while she's busy with her new man, and slash his throat right in front of her.

Most likely if she's a slut, and you send pictures to her parents, they frame them. Not enough pictures of their "wonderful daughter" around.
 

MsPunK

Tenderony
241
0
0
#3
the universe will get even with her big black ass dont worry, doing something as awful as showing nakkie pictures of her around will just end you up knee deep in the brown stuff, and not just with her... Karma is there for a reason
 
4,248
1
0
#4
shep75 said:
just take pictures durring the relationship and promise nobody else will see them. lol. then you will have all kinds of shit on your ex and you will have the last laugh. don't get mad, get fucking even with an evil vengence. trust me. it totally works and serves as bragging rights. :thumbsup:
I think all that would do is ensure that you will never be in another relationship again.

Or at least not one you'd have a chance in hell of enjoying.
 

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
4,261
4
0
#5
One of the greatest ways to get even is to prove to your ex that they really didnt matter as much to you as they thought they did. Theres nothing like a good fuck on the rebound, let me tell you that. And I'd brag about that so your ex KNOWS.. (ie: Wow, I haven't had sex like that in 3 years.. thanks) you know, just so they go, "Hmm... " and then, you know your revenge is working.

Just one example, you can substitute your own ideas, im sure.
 
66
0
0
#6
The best revenge is to move on- my ex is now absolutely devastated now he has no power over me whatsoever and I am happier than I ever was with him now I am with my current man!
 

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
5,034
25
132
#7
Yep ex's hate when you move on, It's cos they realise they can't!! :)
 

shep75

Tenderony
279
0
0
#9
TheLampIncident said:
I think all that would do is ensure that you will never be in another relationship again.

Or at least not one you'd have a chance in hell of enjoying.
wanna bet? ha ha ha ha. getting even is alot funner than getting pissed off.
 

shep75

Tenderony
279
0
0
#10
ThePennyDrops said:
The best revenge is to move on- my ex is now absolutely devastated now he has no power over me whatsoever and I am happier than I ever was with him now I am with my current man!
an ex wife or gf hates it when your having sex and you call her on the phone. lol.
 
66
0
0
#11
shep75 said:
wanna bet? ha ha ha ha. getting even is alot funner than getting pissed off.

Yeah but I did get even- the best part of it is that I don't give a shit! That's the bit that burns for him. I wish he'd get himself another girlfriend and he can't handle that because he doesn't want me to be happy without him!

Revenge complete- it only took me 5 fucking years!
 

roofilicious

soul assasin
11
0
0
#13
wtf?!!?

well my ex really fucked me up. she used the old trick where you say your pregnant jst to get you back cos your a 'respectable person' that will go through hell and high water to look after your own. i saw through her and now am single (and loving it i might add) and she stil hasnt grasped the concept of MOVING ON!!! i mean geeeez what do you guys and gals think i should do?????
 

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
4,261
4
0
#14
thats an old trick?

"I'm breaking up with you."
"Oh yeah? Well I'm pregnant!"

Or, am I misunderstanding this..
 

10 stars

Enraged before the storm
290
0
0
#15
uh shep you have some issues

dude look if you have that many girl problems to the point where you have to do that, then yo see a counsler or something. it normally doesnt happen to me.heh late bro, see that counsle too.