WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

wanna hear some fucked up shit

rainbowblack

fucked up shit
ok, from the beggining

i have a friend, named astro, who has a GF named monica they have been togher for over 4 years. and the three of us have known each other well over 5, friends since high school.
now monica and i have always had a thing for each other since high school but back then i was spoken for and we never got involved. and by the time i was available her and astro had been together for awhiles,
her and i have had talks about what if things had been diffrent and she had been with me....cause everybody admits...her and i would be a perfect couple, she would leave astro in an instant to be with me, except for the fact that it would fuck up astro and my friendship, therefore i wouldint hook up with her even if she did leave him. ive known astro alot longer and he is the closest friend i have

but this past spring he was locked up and isint due out until december

monica and i start banging faster than his cell door could say KA-CHINK!!!

after a night of fucking each others brains out, i sat her down and told her, that nothing will ever become of us, and if she couldint understand that then what happened last night never happened at all and we would go on with our friendship

the alternative, was to fuck on the down-low, our circle of friends is very small, and know for sure NOBODY will ever find out

so for the next 3 weeks, we had sex, every chance we got, which means every 10 seconds cause she lives a block away, we didint go out anywhere together or do anything, basicly she was at my door waiting for me to come home from work. we would hang around the house and screw, in the morning we would both leave to go to work, the next day, same thing

so after those three weeks she asks again about "us" again, right before i left to florida for two weeks to visit family and friends. and again i told her no!

so i go to FLA and come back 2 weeks later to find my house robbed

among the missing were
PS2 and about 10 games NA and HDD included
x-box and about 5 games
dreamcast, NES, SNES, N64
50+ DVD,s
40+ CD's
and a thing or two of minor importance

of course i was pissed, and was about to call the police, when i went to my safe with important papers (SS card, birth certificate and such) and about 900$, my "just in case" money, i planned on using some of it to replace my PS2 cause i simply cannot live w/o it. and realized the money was gone. i knew then that monica had done this. cause she opened my safe right in front of me long ago just for shits and giggles, meaning astro told her the combo cause he was there the day i bought the safe and knew the combo. i stormed over her to her APT to find she was not home

its been 2 weeks and nobody has heard or seen her. i know she didint move cause the mailman still delivers mail there and he father has been coming by to collect it once a week. so it seems she is in upstae NY with her mother, she sometimes takes long stays up there to be with her

i want to flip the fuck out but for all i know this is a cruel joke and all my belongings are tucked away in her closest or somthing. i dont want to belive she is capable of such an atrocity. but i cant rule out that my stuff is gone forever, women are cruel caculating beasts when feelings are hurt.
it could be why she left in the first place cause she does not want to face the fucking music

so for now my i bide my time waiting for her to make the trip home. i already have a failproof plan to make her life a living hell when she gets back, but only if my shit is really gone

fucked up huh....cause im pretty convinced my shit is gone

so to kasey monica weiland i say FUCK YOU

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
rainbowblack said:
women are cruel caculating beasts when feelings are hurt.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Yeah that sucks man.. Make sure shes not just kidding around before you rip her up.. It might not have been her fault though.. You never know, but I am very sorry, I can't live without my DVDs, that what my gf and I do, just curl up and watch some, and eventually that leads to.. Yeah well anyways sucks man I hope you get your stuff back!

Tylerc

#1 DDR Player
Well, you could always just go burn her house down, but of course that's illegal.

That sucks man, I hope everything works out.

shep

Local alcoholic
Illegal?wtf is that,Burn that shit down :thumbsup:

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Was she worth it? :thumbsup:

Alright, if she took you for all you were worth... I hate to say it, but in the tiniest way you deserved it (not all of it, but you weren't exactly acting like a saint).

If she did fuck you over... then don't make her life a living hell... She may deserve it, but the fact is that you stuck your willy where it shouldn't have been, and you're both to blame for this.

Anywho, good luck getting your shit back (hope it all turns out well).

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
rainbowblack said:
ok, from the beggining

i have a friend, named astro, who has a GF named monica they have been togher for over 4 years. and the three of us have known each other well over 5, friends since high school.
now monica and i have always had a thing for each other since high school but back then i was spoken for and we never got involved. and by the time i was available her and astro had been together for awhiles,
her and i have had talks about what if things had been diffrent and she had been with me....cause everybody admits...her and i would be a perfect couple, she would leave astro in an instant to be with me, except for the fact that it would fuck up astro and my friendship, therefore i wouldint hook up with her even if she did leave him. ive known astro alot longer and he is the closest friend i have

after a night of fucking each others brains out, i sat her down and told her, that nothing will ever become of us, and if she couldint understand that then what happened last night never happened at all and we would go on with our friendship

the alternative, was to fuck on the down-low, our circle of friends is very small, and know for sure NOBODY will ever find out

so for the next 3 weeks, we had sex, every chance we got, which means every 10 seconds cause she lives a block away, we didint go out anywhere together or do anything, basicly she was at my door waiting for me to come home from work. we would hang around the house and screw, in the morning we would both leave to go to work, the next day, same thing

so after those three weeks she asks again about "us" again, right before i left to florida for two weeks to visit family and friends. and again i told her no!

among the missing were
x-box and about 5 games
50+ DVD,s
40+ CD's

of course i was pissed, and was about to call the police, when i went to my safe with important papers (SS card, birth certificate and such) and about 900$, my "just in case" money, i planned on using some of it to replace my PS2 cause i simply cannot live w/o it. and realized the money was gone. i knew then that monica had done this. cause she opened my safe right in front of me long ago just for shits and giggles, meaning astro told her the combo cause he was there the day i bought the safe and knew the combo. i stormed over her to her APT to find she was not home

its been 2 weeks and nobody has heard or seen her. i know she didint move cause the mailman still delivers mail there and he father has been coming by to collect it once a week. so it seems she is in upstae NY with her mother, she sometimes takes long stays up there to be with her

i want to flip the fuck out but for all i know this is a cruel joke and all my belongings are tucked away in her closest or somthing. i dont want to belive she is capable of such an atrocity. but i cant rule out that my stuff is gone forever, women are cruel caculating beasts when feelings are hurt.
it could be why she left in the first place cause she does not want to face the fucking music

so for now my i bide my time waiting for her to make the trip home. i already have a failproof plan to make her life a living hell when she gets back, but only if my shit is really gone

Dude #1. U FUCKED UP! Didn't your mama teach U any fuckin thing? U never give personal info to anyone DUH! Your SS#, Code to your safe, your bank roll, and so on! As for your shit..GONE!... I Don't know if we should be sorry for U, or slap U upside the head!

#2. You Take NOONE with you to purchase a safe STUPID! (except your MOM or WIFE).

#3. Stupid is, as stupid does! Sorry to be so harsh, but fuck dude WHAT WERE YOU THINKIN? :dunce:

rainbowblack

fucked up shit
NoSubstance said:
Was she worth it? :thumbsup:
acually it was great the first day or two....pent up desires lead to some killer sex

after that it was just sex, it went from 10 to 5 1/2

worse part is my friend will get out of jail, prolly hook back up with her and come over to hang, thats going to be awkward, tho i know she'll never say a word to him, cause he can be quite abusive. the ass kicking he'll give me will be pale in comparasin to what he'd prolly do to her

and yeah i guess i did "kiiiiiiinda" deserve it

but the whore took my fucking CDs!!!!!!!!
that was the killer blow right there, cause i have three books full, she took one of them, the good book, with all by favorite CD's. out of them all only my nirvana and wu-tang forever albums have been replaced, and out of all the DVD akira was replaced, i dont plan on re-buying everything lost, but i may buy another once in a blue moon

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
rainbowblack said:
acually it was great the first day or two....pent up desires lead to some killer sex

worse part is my friend will get out of jail, prolly hook back up with her and come over to hang, thats going to be awkward, tho i know she'll never say a word to him, cause he can be quite abusive. the ass kicking he'll give me will be pale in comparasin to what he'd prolly do to her

that was the killer blow right there, cause i have three books full, she took one of them, the good book, with all by favorite CD's. out of them all only my nirvana and wu-tang forever albums have been replaced, and out of all the DVD akira was replaced, i dont plan on re-buying everything lost, but i may buy another once in a blue moon
GREAT SEX????? Your the only one that got FUCT! literally! Do yourself a favor and find some new friends! Next time you want great sex Get a Hooker! she'll fake better than that dumb bitch, and if she robs ya, all she'll get is the money you were gonna pay her any way! :slap:

magnolia

Postaholic
rainbowblack said:

And that all is why it was wrong to bang ur Best bud's gf. I hate to sound rude or judgemental, but I just can't keep this pent up in me, u deserved everything that u got. At least u know where everything is and when she does show her face again u can confront her. But man, u really fucked urself over. I'm sorry. I'd pitty you, but 1, u don't deserve it and 2, it's a wasted emotion. Good luck with ur situation and I hope that everyone can forgive you, although somehow i don't think that's gadda happen.

Jung

???
Premium
you fucked over your frined for a girl, actually not even a girl, just for some ass. you deserve anything you got, hopefully you will learn from this.

G's-up

Postaholic
All I have to say is you better enjoy your tight booty now because when Astro gets out I'd say YOUR the BITCH he's gonna be hookin up with.......From what I hear prison has a way of changin people..... :cool:

Signify

Particinator
Alrighty then.....
are you absoulutly(sp?) positive that it was her that stole your shit?
if so, do you have physical proof?
and if you know/have all this, sue her ass off! :cool:

magnolia

Postaholic
K, this sounds like a fuck-up, so I think i'm gadda move this.

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
broes before hoes, dude...bros before hoes...
....when she comes back...1. dirty sanches time...2. tea bag ..3.chin omeltte
...take pics of all threeand post em...

Tylerc said:
Well, you could always just go burn her house down, but of course that's illegal.
so is stealing.

i said it once and i'll say it again:

women are trouble.

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
ya, i'd say you're both to blame. i mean you sunk enough to fuck yer best friend's g/f (which.. let's admit it.. is what so many people have done before so i guess it's really not that much a new low), and she sunk low enough to fuck her b/f's best friend. i don't think she should have taken your shit.. especially the shit from your safe man, that's fucked. cuz if she did that just cuz she wanted a relationship.. she shouldn't have fucked you in the first place. you obviously made it clear several times that nothing could go down relationship-wise even before you started bangin eachother.. and of course.. being a guy.. when there's an opportunity for some lovin yer most likely gonna take it! and she being a woman.. assumes if you care enough to 'make love' to her, you must be suggesting a relationship. so, those huge fucking women emotions take over, she gets 'confused', she gets pissed, she realizes she's better than that (and pretends like she never did anything wrong of course) so decides she has every right to be stealin yer shit to make you learn a lesson.
i'd say just keep waitin for her to come back and confront her about it. but uh.. i'd be more worried about your best friend being abusive. obviously i don't know your feelings about her or your friend's habits or whatever, and i don't know her.. but i'd say she's stupid enough to stay with the guy even though he beats her (but it's still love right? bull fucking shit..). i say you got a lot of sorting out to do. your buddy needs to get his head kicked in for thinkin he can do that shit, and your fuck buddy needs to wake the fuck up.
if you guys are all really friends, you'll be able to talk about this. i know there's that whole betrayal of trust issue, but christ nobody's perfect. you cannot be this almighty god of truth and wisdom, even when it comes to the people you care most about. it just aint happenin. establish that you all fucked up, and what you're gonna do about it.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
rainbowblack said:
ok, from the beggining

among the missing were
x-box and about 5 games
50+ DVD,s
40+ CD's

Didnt anyone ever tell you taht sex costs money? That you can not just fuck somebody without an attachment? I kinda think you deserved it. You are fucking your friends girl while he is in jail? IT IS CALLED KARMA DUMBASS.

care

asshole
u got served.

dg's right, what goes around comes around.

sorry bro.

shep

Local alcoholic
If i got outta jail and heard you were givin the wang to my chick id skull fuck you and leave ya 4 dead :gun: