WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Want a personal tank? Amazon can help you out!

Jung

???
Premium
Amazon is selling the JL421 Badonkadonk Land Cruiser/Tank!

I came across this via a post on another forum, and it took me a while to realize that this wasn't some kind of Star Wars replica figure. I'm still not too sure what the purpose of this thing is, but the user reviews are pretty damn funny.

I'll admit it. Shopping for a personal tank can be a bit daunting. Many times in the past I've purchased overpriced, so-called "battle tanks", then driven them into battle only to be wrecked in ten minutes by the first blow off of some insurgents home-made morter.

But not this baby, no way.

This tank R-O-C-K-S! Literally- the 400-watt sound-system keeps me rockin like a crazy man as I'm dishing out justice commando style. Wow. I just can't say enough. And the kids love it, too- imagine the look of terror in the eyes of the enemy as I'm dropping off my kid's team to their soccer game. Shock and awe, my friends, SHOCK AND AWE!

I had NAO install the optional GPS-guided white phosphorus missile system, and talk about *SWEET*! Burn baby burn!!!

Oh, it also has plenty of room for groceries, and if you need to like move a loveseat or something it'll fit if you use a little bungee cord.

The only real negative with this tank is that it shows up on radar a little more than I like (although there is a polyresin graphite stealth model available). Also, the included spare isn't full size.

Overall, a great tank.
:rotflmao:

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
i'm amazed this is still on amazon, i saw it linked from boingboing.net a year or so ago and assumed it was an amazon staff joke..
maybe it isn't..

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
That is so hilarious. And i dident realize that you could buy tanks via internet.

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
wow that rocks...
do you think they're shipping it with air mail....

i don't think i'll get something like this in Germany

VolumeOne

Clitpickle
I'm_Darth_Vader said:
That is so hilarious. And i dident realize that you could buy tanks via internet.
This one time...on ebay...
Seriously though, there was a WW2-era aircraft carrier in ebay once.
Also, there was a nuclear sub a few months ago in ebay - don't remember the price of either of them, though ;)

You can find anything on the interwebnets. Haven't you realized that by now?

Jung

???
Premium
Bumping for posterity.

Danni

Sheepo Bandito
Premium
I have to admit...

If I had a tank, I would definitely call it badonkadonk.

:thumbsup:

Kudos on the name of it.

MyDarlingDeviant

Cunning Stunt.
shit...I dont think that will fit under the christmas tree...

wait wait....dont forget this to go with it!

Danni

Sheepo Bandito
Premium
Put the tree in the tank?

Lioness

Banned - What an Asshat!
I wonder if I could get that and a bazooka?

I think the geek in me wants one of these. It's either this or the gold and platinum plated tank that Master P has, just so I could try to refit it to firing condition.