WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

want to buy some sperm?

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Gallo Offers Sperm for Sale

HOLLYWOOD - An Internet site is offering controversial filmmaker Vincent Gallo's sperm for sale for $1 million.
VGmerchandise.com—which calls itself "the official website for Vincent Gallo merchandise"—includes a detailed agreement whereby wannabe mothers can pay for Gallo to inseminate them by in vitro fertilization (IVF) or even naturally for an extra $500,000, a fee it alleges he will waive if he deems the woman attractive enough.

The site details the actor/director's physical attributes: "Mr. Gallo is 5 feet 11 inches and has blue eyes. There are no known genetic deformities in his ancestry and no history of congenital diseases. If you have seen The Brown Bunny, you know the potential size of the genitals if it's a boy (eight inches if he's like his father)."

It also recommends his sharp features would "blend well with a softer, more subtly featured female."

http://www.hollywood.com/news/detail/id/3467037

so if you're ugly and you pay him $1.5M he will fuck you.. try explaining that to the credit card company..

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
groooooooooooosssssssss

WTF?

Girls, CL will sell you his sperm for 100,000$

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Damn, and to think I've been giving mine away. :(

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
dustinzgirl said:
groooooooooooosssssssss

WTF?

Girls, CL will sell you his sperm for 100,000$
That's a rip off.

I'll sell my sperm for like $30

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
I am cheap. I sell it for $25 dolla, but if you are attracting enough, I will give you the second load for free.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
i'm the cheapest, i just trade mine.. give me a blowjob and you get a throatfull..
i had all the active ingrediants taken out as well, it's just salt water i think..