WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Wanted: Anyone intelligent?

I need 50 posts to start playing games, so anyone who says something intelligent or funny or anything other than the usual mindless drivel and stream of shit, i'll reply something crap back. I still doubt i'll be able to hit my 50 post minimum though. Thanks for nothing :mfinger:

Bibas

That's Illogical.
Dear Lord, an arcade poster...I will bring out a quote from Fallout 2.

"They shoot ghouls on site...makes a conversation a bit tricky."

Insert "arcade posters" in place of "ghouls".

Nunzii

®åvïñg §hëêþðhò£íç

why you wont do nothing :p

People who post just to get into the arcade, ARE NOT WANTED!....

Welcome bitch , now go fuck off!

Nunzii

®åvïñg §hëêþðhò£íç

Screw the arcade, the forums are way better :p ,0.0,

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Locust2000 said:
I need 50 posts to start playing games, so anyone who says something intelligent or funny or anything other than the usual mindless drivel and stream of shit, i'll reply something crap back. I still doubt i'll be able to hit my 50 post minimum though. Thanks for nothing :mfinger:
Welcome to the site.
Besure that your intentions are more than arcade postings.
If not,you'll be met with this...

Enjoy your stay......penis.

I don't know what my intentions are. At first glance, flash games are a fun distraction, and people wanking on about giving each other shit because they can (which is one of the best reasons for anything in the world) has a time limited appeal. Why don't they just drop the post limit or something then. I mean seriously, WTF?

The fourms are way fucking better then the games. If your here for the shit games, Take your dick, Add some lube, and sit on it. :)

Fucker. :mfinger:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
There are thousands of sites that offer free gaming out there. WTF.com has a fifty post rule to keep members from crapping up bandwidth only to play kiddy games. Posts containing spam or simply trolling to up your post count will be dealt with accordingly and swiftly. It costs the Admins a great deal of time and money to offer this site to you for free;these simple rules are not asking much.

Just wander into the forums. You'll find a plethora of fucktarded and serious topics and discussions. You'll soon find that it won't take long to hit fifty posts. If you don't agree with these rules,you can hit that cool lookin' "X" at the top right of your screen,or contact your WTF.com Admins via Private Messages.

Enjoy. :D