WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

War Cry

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
(inspired by the name Darksinner,not the person)

Do I deserve to be?
Breathing,bleeding in this hole where I hide.
I feel like cutting loose of the chains that bind.
My job is to hold the trigger,yours is degrading,hating me.
So I draw a bead..Laughing at your screams!
You're degrading me,hating me.I must break these chains.
The war machine is unstopable,run away!
The steed's of death we ride,run away!
The seed's of death we bring to you...
Im growing weary,i begin to drift away.
I hear you calling me,do you deserve this rusted,broken being?
She comes embracing,setting me free..
I remember thinking," Is this reality or insanity?"Then I hear the screams!
You're degrading me,hating me.I must break these chains.
The war machine is unstopable,run away!
It's killing me,killing you,so run away!
Reality,insanity which one will bring me back to you?
Knowing I am nothing,without your healing.
More and more I need your comfort.
Surrounded by the shadows of the bleeding.
Reality is surely fleeting. Am I at the door?
Insane dreams are overcoming me,please stop the screams!
The dreams of screams distort reality and insanity.....
The war machine is on its way,I have to go I cannot stay....
So I draw a bead...laughing at your screams!

:thumbsup: or :thumbsdn: I wrote it on the fly....

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
hmmmm

hard to tell if i liked it at this point. read it over a couple of diffrent times. Nice job though...

:)

Bauber

Captain Love
Wtf

White Men Can't Jump Thanks to the sloppy graphics and insane camera work, the hoop usually looks like a distant clump of Grape Nuts, so you can never tell whether you made a basket or not. The programmers seemed to know this, so to help you determine whether the ball went in, hardcore street basketball phrases appear at the top of the screen whenever you shoot.When you throw up a shot, it screams nonsense like "BANGIN' UP HIGH THE HANDLE HOMEY BEEF!" Maybe that means that I made the shot or maybe it means "There is a tornado approaching the court, my friends. We should escape and your mother is a whore." I'll never know; the manual doesn't have a translation guide. So if like me, you don't come from whatever hip-hoppin' tough street that speaks this alien language, you have to try to decode "DOWN STREET ON THE FLIPFLOP TIMEPANTS!" on your own.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Bauber said:
White Men Can't Jump Thanks to the sloppy graphics and insane camera work, the hoop usually looks like a distant clump of Grape Nuts, so you can never tell whether you made a basket or not. The programmers seemed to know this, so to help you determine whether the ball went in, hardcore street basketball phrases appear at the top of the screen whenever you shoot.When you throw up a shot, it screams nonsense like "BANGIN' UP HIGH THE HANDLE HOMEY BEEF!" Maybe that means that I made the shot or maybe it means "There is a tornado approaching the court, my friends. We should escape and your mother is a whore." I'll never know; the manual doesn't have a translation guide. So if like me, you don't come from whatever hip-hoppin' tough street that speaks this alien language, you have to try to decode "DOWN STREET ON THE FLIPFLOP TIMEPANTS!" on your own.

and this myfriend is WTF?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Bauber said:
Holy fuck! That was the best "mofuggin" review I ever read! LOL!
WOW! I dont know what that shit means, but WOW! :thumbsup:

Hey Kit....How did this post end up in this thread anyway?
It's from "Fucking BS game".

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Like a 400 pound woman having sex with a 90 pound man. I never knew you had it in ya. :thumbsup:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Great read gf, but as always, I have to tell you that you need to edit and review, mabye slow your thought process down. That raw emotion is awesome, but sometimes more confusing than it should be.

Other than that, its great. :thumbsup:

R

RedOctober

Sorry Gehtfuct, but it looks like gobledegook to me. :thumbsdn:

We're sitting here, in the the stinking hellhole they call the ass of the world.
We did have no future at home, and here in Iraq it's already history.
Our bodybags are on stock already. Children play football with our heads.
What does it matter, back home won't know how we died anyway.
But for the time being, send some cigarettes, and some Playboy magazines.
So that we can remember the USA as the country that sells death and illusions.

;)

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
RedOctober said:
Sorry Gehtfuct, but it looks like gobledegook to me. :thumbsdn:

We're sitting here, in the the stinking hellhole they call the ass of the world.
We did have no future at home, and here in Iraq it's already history.
Our bodybags are on stock already. Children play football with our heads.
What does it matter, back home won't know how we died anyway.
But for the time being, send some cigarettes, and some Playboy magazines.
So that we can remember the USA as the country that sells death and illusions.

;)
Right on...the "I dont like" part will do...
but the rest sounds like more RedOctoburp BS.. :confused: