WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines War in iraq

should we pull out ??

should we stay ??

Or is Bush a moron of going in the first place?

:mfinger:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Yes Bush is a moron.I cant say we should pull out though..
The efforts thus far,may just as well have been a waste of time.
Pull out,stay in.We're fuct either way.Someone needs to finish
what was started.For the Iraqi's AND for the people putting thier
lives in harms way.(everyday)
Besides,we are ALL paying for it...my money is on Osamas ass.
Where ever the fuck he is. :D

no blood for oil!

we all want he head for the money just so ya know ;)

btw no blood for oil!

eat this osama bin laden!!!
:mfinger: :bomb: :mfinger:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
No matter how you see it we can not pull out. We need to get behind our troops and support them. Let them finish thier job and get fucking Home.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
No I don't think we should have gone in, but now that we're there it would be disasterous (for them) to pull out now. We started a chain of events that we need to see through. At this point it is our responsability to get the new gov. in place, and have civil security in place, stablizing their economy, and public facilities. Then we can filter ourselves out in an orderly manner, and hopefully regain the trust of the Iraqi Citizens.

Dim=Iran
Dim=NorthKorea
Obj.Var=WreakHavok

<SarcasmScript>

Then we can go WreakHavoc in Iran and NorthKorea.

</Script>

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
MaxPower said:
No I don't think we should have gone in, but now that we're there it would be disasterous (for them) to pull out now. We started a chain of events that we need to see through. At this point it is our responsability to get the new gov. in place, and have civil security in place, stablizing their economy, and public facilities. Then we can filter ourselves out in an orderly manner, and hopefully regain the trust of the Iraqi Citizens.

Dim=Iran
Dim=NorthKorea
Obj.Var=WreakHavok

<SarcasmScript>

Then we can go WreakHavoc in Iran and NorthKorea.

</Script>
See what through? The only thing we do there everyday is get more and more people killed. There is no plan people - wake up.

Bush wanted Saddam, he got him. At what cost? Hundreds of U.S. and other lives, thousands of Iraqi lives, their country is destroyed, and BILLIONS of our tax dollars. Oh yeah, that was worth it.

This "war" has got to go down as the single most capricious and selfish act of any leader ever...

morelos

lexicon incognito
we are stuck with it.

i hate it. we should never have gone. fucking liars sent our kids there to die. they should all be jailed, and publicly. then we can apologize PROFUSELY to all the folks in the middle east that we've kept oppressed for so long and work out a way that we can bring our folks home.

assholes.

the plan is that we pull out of the government june 30 and they make a new iraqi gorvenment that day. but according to bush he is gonna keep troops their to secure and help with iraqi police! that asshole

morelos

lexicon incognito
yeah.. the problem with that is that the troops will be under US command, not under iraqi command. so it's like two independent bodies of enforcement?

too many cooks spoil the broth. put the soldiers under iraqi command as a gesture of faith and good will, and get them the fuck home as soon as the people there are organized again.

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
morelos said:
yeah.. the problem with that is that the troops will be under US command, not under iraqi command. so it's like two independent bodies of enforcement?

too many cooks spoil the broth. put the soldiers under iraqi command as a gesture of faith and good will, and get them the fuck home as soon as the people there are organized again.
So, has Iraq EVER been "organized"? I think not. We may be waiting for a long time for that to happen...

morelos

lexicon incognito
iraq was very organized, by comparison to other countries in similar economic situations, when saddam was running it. now i'm not denying the tyranny or abuse or anything else, but i do want you to know that saddam hussein managed to keep a lot of people employed and a lot of families fed by comparison with how it is in iraq now. he also had a program to keep people employed building new housing tracts; when they were finished, people were invited to just take up occupancy, so it's like killing two birds with one stone.

now, President Hussein of Iraq had been deserted by his father and at age 6, when his mother re-married, his step-father never once accepted him as part of the family. the step-father would never let saddam eat at the table with his own mother and half-siblings, and the step-father always told him he should never have been born.

that would fuck up any kid. the guy grew up and always feared being forgotten; thus as over-powered president of a country, he had big buildings created with his name on every brick and shit. it's just a constant fear of being forgotten by the world.

anyway, just remember we all share humanity in common with every other human. it's good and bad, all wrapped up into one incomprehensible package. just, the more you think about it, the stronger a person you are freed to become.

~ dan ~

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
morelos said:
iraq was very organized, by comparison to other countries in similar economic situations, when saddam was running it. now i'm not denying the tyranny or abuse or anything else, but i do want you to know that saddam hussein managed to keep a lot of people employed and a lot of families fed by comparison with how it is in iraq now. he also had a program to keep people employed building new housing tracts; when they were finished, people were invited to just take up occupancy, so it's like killing two birds with one stone.

now, President Hussein of Iraq had been deserted by his father and at age 6, when his mother re-married, his step-father never once accepted him as part of the family. the step-father would never let saddam eat at the table with his own mother and half-siblings, and the step-father always told him he should never have been born.

that would fuck up any kid. the guy grew up and always feared being forgotten; thus as over-powered president of a country, he had big buildings created with his name on every brick and shit. it's just a constant fear of being forgotten by the world.

anyway, just remember we all share humanity in common with every other human. it's good and bad, all wrapped up into one incomprehensible package. just, the more you think about it, the stronger a person you are freed to become.

~ dan ~
Sorry Morelos, can't all "warm & fuzzy" about how poor little Saddam couldn't sit at the big kids table.

Also think you mis-represent how "nice" it was for all those Iraqi folks while he was in power.

Iraq is not like the U.S. and we are NEVER going to make it that way. It's their country, let 'em have it. We can send humanitarian aid, fine, otherwise we've got to get out of there...

morelos

lexicon incognito
my point was, from the beginning, not to defend saddam, but saddam's humanity.

iraq does not want a secular government. they want a theocracy and we should respect that.

dew_hopper

Banned - What an Asshat!
MY POINT IS MORALES IS THAT YOUR A PANSY and should shut the fuck up

morelos

lexicon incognito
voiceofreason said:
Who is MORALES?
though he meant me, i'm more concerned with MY A PANSY... i'd better find it and water it, so it doesn't die. i love taking care of my plants. i just didn't know i had pansies anywhere.. maybe it means i have property somewhere and just have to claim it, like the scams they e-mail you? hm.. i dunno.. help me out, here..

~ dan ~

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
morelos said:
though he meant me, i'm more concerned with MY A PANSY... i'd better find it and water it, so it doesn't die. i love taking care of my plants. i just didn't know i had pansies anywhere.. maybe it means i have property somewhere and just have to claim it, like the scams they e-mail you? hm.. i dunno.. help me out, here..

~ dan ~
Well, he is a Dew Hopper, so I'm sure he knows his pansies. But what about the daisy? and four-o-clocks?

You're right, could be a scam, don't get drawn in...

yipeeeeeee this will be my first post on this forum.anyway you should get out of iraq and do it soon.you have no buisness being there and you never did.do you see what the iraqui people think of the US forces being there?if the fucking people who live there dont want you there how the fuck can you say you're fighting for them?and yes,bush is a moron along with his whole administration and im surprised how did he get to be a president.do you people in america think about who you vote for?