WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Discuss War

actingsmylife

Loving Person
How many people have friends or loved ones that have to go into war?

My boyfriend does, it sucks big time but i will pray for him every day!

</rant>

Tenderony
My mate is in Basra (sp?). He's not even in the army. He makes sure all the troops have food.

Gets paid well though, suppose its danger money.

</rant>

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
ive got a buddy who just got hired by halliburton...said it was all about the money...about the money.....he'g gonna be doing cabling...phone systems...ethernet..shit like that....
like ive said it before...
money talks...bullshit walks...

edit: you know..come to think of it...its funny ....they get payed tons of money ...our money....to do a job for someone else....while risking their lifes....risking getting their heads cut off......while heroes here...cops..firefighters...teachers....they all get reamed....insurace is going up...no more overtime...all time defecit..thatll take years to get out off....i just think its funny how....the people who deserve it the most..are getting shafted....