WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

War?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaFfLeS

Banned - What an Asshat!
Fuck a war. They should randomly take about 100,000 people out of every country that wants to mess around and shoot them all. Way more efficiant and not as harsh. :thumbsup:

What ever happened to the war in Iraq? When is the next frigging ass sniffer going to pay $250,000 for someones child to raise it into a suicide bomber? How civilized.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
The war in Iraq was over almost 2 years ago. We are in the rebuilding phase now. Unfortunatly, rebuilding Iraq is like trying to build a perpetual motion machine. :kickcan:

Slacker

Postaholic
There was no point in that war there was no Wmd.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
It wasn't a war.

Wars have to be approved by Congress, which hasn't been done since WWII. :thumbsup:

Slacker

Postaholic
Then why was it called war on terrorism?

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
It pleases the general public. Politics, sheesh.

The general public would much rather hear "war on terrorism" than "operation on terrorism"

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
WaFfLeS said:
Fuck a war. They should randomly take about 100,000 people out of every country that wants to mess around and shoot them all. Way more efficiant and not as harsh. :thumbsup:
They did an original Star Trek eppisode about that. Turns out that doesn't really work too well. But thanks for sharing the "WTF.com dumbass thought of the day".

WaFfLeS said:
When is the next frigging ass sniffer going to pay $250,000 for someones child to raise it into a suicide bomber? How civilized.
What in the fuck are you talking about? Who's paying 250k for a suicide bomber?

I'm sorry but you've already used your 'fucking moronic post' quotient for the day. Come back tomorrow.

Slacker

Postaholic
Fire_ze_Missles said:
It pleases the general public. Politics, sheesh.

The general public would much rather hear "war on terrorism" than "operation on terrorism"

Oh i see were your comin from :thumbsup:

I all about anti-war so I just say fuck sending anyone over seas... there is no point to it besides for bush and dick to stuff their fat asses with cash from the oil we are stealing from them.

war ( P ) Pronunciation Key (wôr)
n.

A state of open, armed, often prolonged conflict carried on between nations, states, or parties.
The period of such conflict.
The techniques and procedures of war; military science.

A condition of active antagonism or contention: a war of words; a price war.
A concerted effort or campaign to combat or put an end to something considered injurious: the war against acid rain.

countrygrl

Highly Excitable
Gewalttätigkeit said:
I all about anti-war so I just say fuck sending anyone over seas... there is no point to it besides for bush and dick to stuff their fat asses with cash from the oil we are stealing from them.

You're a dumbass without an clue.

countrygrl

Highly Excitable
WaFfLeS said:

You go first!

You need to shut the hell up and take your republican ass somewhere else we can voice our opinions upon this so called "war" and you should have no rights to judge us upon our beliefs.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Gewalttätigkeit said:
You need to shut the hell up and take your republican ass somewhere else we can voice our opinions upon this so called "war" and you should have no rights to judge us upon our beliefs.
Why you judge us.

Just wondering how much oil have we stole from IRAQ so far?

and do your facts come from Moore at all?

countrygrl

Highly Excitable
Gewalttätigkeit said:

Hmmm...was that directed at me? If so, I wasn't judging you upon your beliefs, I was judging you upon your stupid statements that have no foundation. On top of that, I'm not a republican, I'm just older an wiser than your young punk ass soo....

FUCK OFF

oh and while you're fucking off ...never mind :rolleyes:

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
Gewalttätigkeit said:

There is no "war". Jesus.

Here, I will quote myself.

Fire_ze_Missles said:
Wars have to be approved by Congress, which hasn't been done since WWII.

so vietnam and korea weren't wars, just us intervening on other countries problems like always? Sheesh, way to always remain "neutral" :rolleyes:

Oh please why else would we have troops over there? We mainly went to the middle east on a hunt for Osama Bin Laden, later we have a theory of Saddam holding W.M.D's... Did we find any? I believe not, but we will still keep looking and in the mean time take oil. How far have we got on our origional reason to be out there, to find Osama? I do not know this answer because we possibly aren't looking for him. We got Saddam, bombed the shit out of Iraq, and are now re-building it? I think we are spending just a little bit to much time around the middle east.

Status
Not open for further replies.