WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Gaming Warcraft III?

Godfather

Banned - What an Asshat!
Hehe I was just wondering if anyone here plays Warcraft III:The Frozen Throne??? If so we maybe could play arranged team or against eachother some time if you are good ofcourse..
I got

249 wins
207 losses :)

Solo only ;), pretty nice huh??... And I got shaman icon..

Hope someone plays it :) :thumbsup:

Paul

Tenderony
i used to be really into wc, though i cant remember the last time i played an ACTUAL game......... i played custom games (TD, LINE WARS, etc...) for quite some time, but i even got bored with that..... :(

ferengi

Yay fire!
mariusthegreat said:
anyone play starcraft.....man that game still pwnz.....
I have that game somewhere... it's been ages since I've played it though.
How about C&C: Generals? anyone?

Signify

Particinator
Paul said:
i used to be really into wc, though i cant remember the last time i played an ACTUAL game......... i played custom games (TD, LINE WARS, etc...) for quite some time, but i even got bored with that..... :(
ya me to. i kicked ass in most of the custom games ( didnt have a life/job over summer). Than i got unreal tournament and took off warcraft to make it run. and guess what? I lost the disk. cant play anymore

Janglenut

Particinator
If anyone is looking for a good WC3 community, go to the link in my Sig. They have tons of members who play warcraft, and are hosts to one of the biggests/best Custom Maps out for WC3, Dota Allstars. (Guinsoo version)

Descent

Hella Constipated
DumbFuck said:
Get a life dumbass.
That's getting a life by YOUR standards, asshole. Video games have become an art form. If you don't believe me, then go look up colleges that teach game design.

Now you are going to say that painters/musicians have no life? You are such a brainwashed MTV teenager. Go and fuck yourself!

You are one of the dumbest fucks on this forum. Salute!

burn1nh311

pissed as all hell
Wc3: Ft

That game rules! I usually play as CaffeineFire in the Azenroth gateway. So look me up some time if you need a partner to whoop ass with. I usually play as orcs just since i'm comfortable play as them.