WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

WARNING: from an emotional college guy.

Easty

Click click boom
Why do girls push guys away that try to get close? Guys who care about them very much. Guys who want to give them the world. Guys who feel like shit when even the slightest thing goes wrong. Guys who try to help, but in the end feel that it's not solving the problem. Guys who would go out of their way to make her feel like a princess. Guys who would be happy just to hear a simple, "Hello" everyday. Guys who ALWAYS feel as if it's their fault when she so much as stubs her toe. Guys who exercise extreme sympathy when she is at home sick with something. Guys who are willing to be there ANYTIME, ANYWHERE FOR ANYTHING. Guys who like nothing more than to put a smile on her face everyday and make them truly happy. Guys who get that awful feeling in the pit of their stomach when the tiniest tear of sorrow is shed. Guys who get infuriated at the sight of another guy hitting them?

We do exist, I was just wondering...why?

this was originally meant to be a piece of literature, please dont flame if it must be moved :(

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
Did you mean "hitting on them"....because that dramtically changes the meaning...If you see another guy hitting a chick...ESPECIALLY if you have feelings for her...knock him the fuck out...theres no "looking the other way"...fuck that shit...Stop being such a nice guy and start beating the shit out of people....Women respond more to confidence than they do to mushy 'i love you' shit...you can be romantic after you get the girl.

keebs

Particinator
i agree with bigck3000, if any one ever touches a woman you beat the shit out of them then ask questions later. :bonk:

Easty

Click click boom
bigck3000 said:
Did you mean "hitting on them"....because that dramtically changes the meaning...If you see another guy hitting a chick...ESPECIALLY if you have feelings for her...knock him the fuck out...theres no "looking the other way"...fuck that shit...Stop being such a nice guy and start beating the shit out of people....Women respond more to confidence than they do to mushy 'i love you' shit...you can be romantic after you get the girl.
physically hitting them.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
there is no given reason why people like you exist. just like there is no reason why any of us exist. if you are religous this might change. anyway what im saying is that there are two possible outcomes to this:

you get the girl
you dont get the girl

there isnt really any deep advice in that, im just telling you that logically if you dont "get her" (in a relationship or what not) then obviously you dont get her. if you dont want one to occur then logically the other must occur to stop it. so basically if you really like this chick do something (how/what to do it is another complicated matter)

Easty

Click click boom
WizardlyFriend said:
anyway what im saying is that there are two possible outcomes to this:

you get the girl
you dont get the girl
basically. i was just thinking this one night.

where's the ladies at anyways?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
stay on topic, discuss your beating fantasies in confessions or in dd. Thank you.

_Kitana_ said:
doesn't this belong in the relationship forum....

Errrr
this was originally meant to be a piece of literature, please dont flame if it must be moved
:thumbsup:

I know how you feel, Eastside :( I'm the same way :/

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Eastside said:
basically. i was just thinking this one night.

where's the ladies at anyways?
honestly after last night i realized....even if you still get the girl....don't be all mushy with "i love you" just stay that same confident asshole who she fell in love with in the first place....

Easty

Click click boom
DIZNUTS said:
honestly after last night i realized....even if you still get the girl....don't be all mushy with "i love you" just stay that same confident asshole who she fell in love with in the first place....
amen to that. see, mainly i wrote this because i'm sick of hearing about those womanizing assholes who make us nice guys look like fucking dicks, so we just gotta work that much harder to convince them that we're just not like that. im in college, and i just cant stand some of the frat guys if you know what i mean.

KreffKa'sWill

4 '04 for Life!
I know what you mean buddy. Just keep on chugging dude it'll work out. One of our mutual friends told me the other day that out of all the single guys she knows you and I are the only 2 that really should have girlfriends. It'll happen dude you just need to give it more time.

rockmaiden04

From the Eastside
Eastside said:
Why do girls push guys away that try to get close? Guys who care about them very much. Guys who want to give them the world. Guys who feel like shit when even the slightest thing goes wrong. Guys who try to help, but in the end feel that it's not solving the problem. Guys who would go out of their way to make her feel like a princess. Guys who would be happy just to hear a simple, "Hello" everyday. Guys who ALWAYS feel as if it's their fault when she so much as stubs her toe. Guys who exercise extreme sympathy when she is at home sick with something. Guys who are willing to be there ANYTIME, ANYWHERE FOR ANYTHING. Guys who like nothing more than to put a smile on her face everyday and make them truly happy. Guys who get that awful feeling in the pit of their stomach when the tiniest tear of sorrow is shed. Guys who get infuriated at the sight of another guy hitting them?

this was originally meant to be a piece of literature, please dont flame if it must be moved :(
That's a valid argument, but a lot of the good guys like yourself look for the wrong girls just like the girls looking for immature frat guys. Obscurity is present for both genders.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Eastside said:

How weird, i've said the same thing before (not on wtf) but to other people.
Its something that never can be explained.

Bitch

Evil Fluffy says: I PEE IN YOUR SHOES!
Premium
Eastside said:

Girls can be fucked up. I'll admit it, we are! We look for maturity but we confuse ashole with maturity. We forget how we wish to be treated with kindness and respect and think we win something if we tame some sort of asshole and force him into the guy that we usually turn down for something else. It's a delusion if you want to think of it that way. We think we accomplish stuff by reforming some jerk-off when all we get is an asshole that changed into a different asshole. If we were to just open our eyes and see what's in front of us instead of chasing a dream, we'd find out that the guy with all the charactoristics we are desiring is standing right in front of us. Usually a close guy friend or the guy we turned down for a date. I never did like being treated badly, but it took a few tries before I found a guy that I knew would treat me right. I also needed to find out exactly what I wanted and focus on that and not try to change anyone. I finally did find someone I am comfortable with and I like who he is. I'm not looking to change him either. One day, you will find someone that will do the same. You may have to wait to find one that knows what she wants and is comfortable with that decision.