WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

WARNING: Get ready for a shocker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eat_my_nuttz

The Man You Love To Hate.
Go Bush, fuck Kerry, and have a nice day fukkers! And remember if you don't like that you can....well the name says it all.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Eat_my_nuttz said:
Go Bush, fuck Kerry, and have a nice day fukkers! And remember if you don't like that you can....well the name says it all.
Here's another SHOCKER!

Your a dumbass, fuckbag TOOL!

Any other developments in the "04" election???

Eat_my_nuttz

I'm a dumb ass fuck bag tool huh?

so from your wording i get that your a middle school fag that hasn't come out the closet but senses that everyone knows because of the white stain on the ass of your jeans every time you fart.

Oh, and i have some advice for you:

1: Come back when your flaming isn't so lame.

2: Quit sucking Kerry's nuts....He lost and you loser need to quit with your retarded lame ass conspiracy theories! sore losers.

Jung

???
Premium
Eat_my_nuttz said:
I'm a dumb ass fuck bag tool huh?

so from your wording i get that your a middle school fag that hasn't come out the closet but senses that everyone knows because of the white stain on the ass of your jeans every time you fart.
Seeing how your punctuation skills are pretty much the same, you really shouldn't be talking.
1: Come back when your flaming isn't so lame.
Yeah dude, the 230948763209 millionth "hey guys Bush rocks, fuck you!1" thread isn't lame either. How original and witty of you. :rolleyes: Get a fucking clue and stop being such a sheep.
2: Quit sucking Kerry's nuts....He lost and you loser need to quit with your retarded lame ass conspiracy theories! sore losers.
Kerry is an idiot, they're both idiots. Kerry is only slightly less of an idiot than Bush, it was a lose/lose situation. They both would've fucked this country up even worse. Bush won, so fucking what? Why do you feel the need to gloat so long after his victory? Seems like you're the one doing the nut hanging. Then again, if idiots like you took the time to do more than beLIEve everything Faux news fed you, this world would be a much better place.

Go play with your bunk mate, Seamen.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yay, more dumb ass morons. :thumbsdn:

Eat_my_nuttz

Yeah dude, the 230948763209 millionth "hey guys Bush rocks, fuck you!1" thread isn't lame either. How original and witty of you. Get a fucking clue and stop being such a sheep.
Ok you got me there. And to be honest I was neither a Bush or a Kerry supporter. In all I know very little about politics, BUT I just love the ruffleing of feather when it come to saying bush rules, and listening to the dumb shits respond to the 230948763209 million post about it like mindless retards. My personal favorite is when the nutless gutter whore respond with their stupid conspiracy theories like their fucking super sluths.

now don't lie and say it doesn't trigger your wounder of how some of these warts come up with this shit. :thumbsup:

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Hey man, who cares about all that, why don't you come to the first annual bongfest, it will be going until January 5th.

Bullshyt said:
Hey man, who cares about all that, why don't you come to the first annual bongfest, it will be going until January 5th.

Oh no my friend, it'll be longer than that.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Eat_my_nuttz said:
You Started this tired ass thread, as if we didn't know bush won, and your a fucking moron! Haven't you got anything better to go on!

LewdM@thew

Banned - What an Asshat!
...Haven't you got anything better going on!
need you even ask that question?

...oh, now i see there was no question mark at the end of your sentence....good call.​

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Eat_my_nuttz said:
why do I find that anyone calling themselves eat my nuttz is probably NOT the brightest cookie in the bunch?

get a freeking brain dipshit.

and why the fuck would anyone want to eat your nuts? and why would you WANT anyone too?

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Because he is the type of person that would make a post like this, and I'm the type of person that would reply to it. Bongfest!!!

dustinzgirl said:
why do I find that anyone calling themselves eat my nuttz is probably NOT the brightest cookie in the bunch?

get a freeking brain dipshit.

and why the fuck would anyone want to eat your nuts? and why would you WANT anyone too?

Brightest cookie in the bunch? Is that like not the sharpest muffin in the box?

Oh well.

As for the nuts thing...I'm sure it's some weird kinky nerd/tard thing.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
That or he was caught eating his dog's nuts, and wanted to show his love for the sport.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Bullshyt said:
First annual bongfest?? We're pushin the 10th annual in O.C.!

TwisT said:
First annual bongfest?? We're pushin the 10th annual in O.C.!

The 10th annual WTF?! Bongfest?

Or the 10th annual O.C. Bongfest?

Status
Not open for further replies.