WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Warning: Sexual Context

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
The Raven of Desire

The wind swept down from the vast valley stirring the dry dust of the desert air all around her. She stood upon a cliff that over looking a small creek, an oasis if one could it that, that ran through the midst of the desolate land. A small tint of thundered echoed behind her as she slowly descended down the ragged rocks. Her long silky strands of red hair ripped across her face nearly blinding her line of sight.

From a distance one would only see her long heavy black duster that hid her sweet gentle body and more importantly her deadly sword that rode against her hip. But if one was to get close enough they would most defiantly note her skin. It was unique to those that lived in the desert, being almost a pale, silver that set a glow her fiery sapphire eyes.

A few hours had passed since she made her way down the rocks and she already had her tarp strung up around two half dead tree and a small fire that glowed slightly in the approaching darkness. The storm was growing much closer and it was quite clear that tonight would be almost pitch black. The small oasis that laid around her was unusual and mystifying. The only life that existed was a raven, who had been watching her ever closely, perched high above a branch

It stared at her as she slowly rested her duster against the ground, finally revealing her tight leather black pants and a long white, loose fitting shirt. Over the top of that was a black mid waist corset that allowed her gentle, firm breast to fall slightly over . It was laced together with a soft red ribbon. To finish off her look was a lose black and silver chair belt that wrapped around her hips and held her sword. This was an odd style for a woman of her grace.

All was calm until hearing a small call echoing from the raven’s voice which caused her to unsheathe her sword as she rested firmly against the ground. Thrusting the blade between her legs. In which the bird gave seemly devious grin. Her eyes stayed focused on the creature through most of the night, even as she removed her boots while listening to the sweet essence of the cool rain move in closer.

She gently closed her eyes for a few seconds, only be disturbed by a swooshing noise of gentle feather, causing her to quickly rise to her feet and open her eyes. It took a moment for them to focus and perceive the shadowy figure that stood before her.

“Stand your ground,” she firmly stated , he heart slightly beating, as the creature inched forward.

“I repeat, fowl beast… Do not proceed any closer. I am no stranger to my blade.” Her voice now even stronger and her heart even wilder with thoughts of ill perceived matters.

“Hold your sword, My Lady” his voice called back in a ghostly whisper. So haunting… yet strictly beautiful.

With this she stepped into the cool night time desert air, allowing the soft large rain drops to fall over her slightly damping her white shirt, that now clung to her large breast, exposing her small nipples now erect with excitement. She narrowed her eyes to try to bring forth the shadowy figure of the man into view, but before she new it he was upon her. She raised her sword up wildly in the air as the rain came pouring down upon her and just as she was to swing she felt a firm hand against her wrist and another wrap around her wrist.

“Now, my lady…” he whispered “ you really wouldn’t want to destroy my life.” with that he slowly removed her fingers from the handle. Allowing the sword to fall against the ground. His soft warm touch escaped over her body. As his hand slid down her arms, feeling every inch of her curves. His finger slipped back up her firm stomached toiling with the slender ribbon that held her corset. With one slow and firm tug it unraveled allowing the corset to fall upon the ground.

Her mind race with many thoughts of what was happening, but something inside of her did not scream nor try to stop it. She welcomed it as a whore would welcome the coin of any man to her bed. But she was no whore.

“Quite you thoughts, my lady” as he slowly removed her soaking wet shirt, fully exposing her breast to that of his toiling fingers and the midnight rain. She moaned gently into his ears as she tried desperately to kiss upon his lips with such passion. Arching her body against him and wrapping her arms up around his neck. It was no secret, tonight she was his.

“Do you wonder why you thirst for me so? Or why in all of this land you were allowed to travel with in this realm…” as his words slipped into her ears… his fingers gently unhooked her belt and the buttons upon her pants, reveling to him her soft satin panties. Which he found his hands merging underneath to feel the softn wetness of her juices flow around his fingers.

Her voice let out a slight response that could not be turned into words as she felt the small circles he made between her legs as he pressed himself against her. His other hand violently molesting her right breast as his lips all but kissed her ears while whispering more words.

“You and I are one. We are shadows amongst the night and day. There is no other force like us that exist upon this land. Where there is darkness, there can not be light and where there is light there can not be darkness, but that my dear is not true for a shadow. For we exist on all realms.” His voice trailed off as he begin to take in all of her essence. He could feel her grow damper and wetter as he allowed one finger and then another to steadily move inside of her, softly fucking her with his hands, until he could no longer stand it himself.

He quietly removed his fingers from her breast to his side where there rested a small jagged knife, the whole time distracting her with his other hand still positioned deeply between her legs.. As he unsheathe the knife and allow to trace down her shoulders and arm. The coolness of the blade brought forth small goose bumps across her body, he allowed it to slow glide over her nipples as his finger still were prodding inside of her. Her body now firmly pressed against his. Her hands moving slightly up her around her neck now trying to touch him. Her mind had not yet thought of the fact that she had yet to see his face nor that a sharp knife moved pleasurably a crossed her skin.

“Do you trust me?” he asked at a seemly odd time. Which she gave her only response with the moans of her body. She could deliver him no words.

With that he softly removed his hands and quickly placed his finger in his mouth to taste her. She had a sweet but strong flavor about her, it was delicious to him. He sweep her almost of her feet to a nearby rock. Where he gently pushed her over allowing her soft skin and breast to rest upon the jagged hardness of the rock. As he allowed the blade to just slightly grace her back down to the small band of her panties where he violently cut them off. She let out a slight scream as she felt his strong cock press against her and her panties quickly removed.

He slowly tugged her up to position her just right, as he allowed himself to slowly rub up against her. Teasing her even more. He stayed back for a moment or two, messaging her back and admiring the full view of everything she had been hiding from him.

Before she knew it she could feel the rain falling faster creating a sound of musical rhythm that echoed all around them. She could feel him slowly enter her gliding in and out as her hands held her up. They were moving faster and faster to the piddle paddle of the rain. His hands creased her breast squeezing them and playing with her nipples, bring her closer and closer as he pressed deeper and deeper inside of her. Till she was about ready to scream with unheard of pleasure, as he then slowed up and pulled himself from with in her.

He grabbed her around the waist and spun her around allowing her lips to rest firmly on his. He felt her kiss him back with more passion then he imagines. He gently parted his lips and felt her tongue push her way inside as she gently messaged the upper part of his mouth. Tangled together for a moment of words with such dark langue but no voice.

She could finally see his lush green eyes and shaggy black hair. He a smooth cream color skin, thought slightly darker then hers. His lips were of a devilish blacken red and his face held a strong but handsome appearance to him. He was firmly built, but not overly strong. She could feel herself arching closer to his manhood, wanting him back inside of her as she wrapped her legs around him and pulled him closer.
Her fingers ran up his chest and stripped him of his shirt. Ripping off all of his buttons as she kissed her way down from his lips to his chest and then back to his lips. Her nails softly biting into his back, messaging it, her body arching and begging.

He let out a soft little laugh as she whispered, “Don’t stop now… for Tonight I AM yours.” With that he slowly went upon his knees. She looked at him for a few seconds as he spread her legs apart. Gently rubbing and teasing her pussy some more with his fingers. He then parted her lips and allowed his tongue to race down the center of her pussy, gently sucking on her clit and licking around the rim of her cherry. Tasting every drop of her sweet moans that filled with in his mouth. Prodding slightly with his tongue. Her fingers now tangled with in his hair. His hands gently rubbing on her thighs. His cock now growing harder and harder as he tasted her bitter-sweetness, a haunting almost addicting taste. He loved the fact that she was well taken care, so smooth down there. As his lips drank more and more of her, until he heard her voice echo back as she let out a strong wicked scream.

He then slowly crept up her body, kissing his way as she laid back against the rock. Up to her lips allowing her to taste herself upon his As she wrapped her legs around him she could feel him positioning himself. Moving back inside of her, wasting little time. She fully embraced him and arched herself up towards him, moving steadily and heavily with his beat set into motion. He lifted her up and slid her closer to the edge.. As he pumped in and out of her. Allowing her ass to slightly scrape against the rocks, she hardly noticed the pain. For the most part it added to the beauty of their lusty love as he gently sucked on her nipples and lightly bit them while laying her back down upon the rock.

Suddenly, she gave a slight roll of her hips and he followed. Allowing her to rest softly on top of him. She firmly placed her hands on the lower part of his stomach and begin to move up and down. Slow at first. As she tighten the inside of her up, allowing her pussy to wrap firmly around his cock, his hands reached up and could feel her breast bounce with in his fingers, as he slid the down to the swell of her back and then grabbed the base of her ass. He moaned slightly as she leaned down and kissed her way to his lips. He listened as he heard her calls echo with in his mind. He felt her as she lost control of herself more then once.

Just when he thought he was nearing the end and could stand no more he felt himself slide out of her and her body begin to creep down his. He laid on his back for a moment unsure of what was going on as she kissed the inner part of his legs and messaged his balls softly with in her hands. Then he felt the gentle licking of her tongue against his cock as she licked the full length of it.

He felt her lips of her mouth wrap around his dick and the strong vibrant motion of her sucking. Her tongue was pressed firmly against it and he could feel ever so slightly a gentle grace of her teeth. Her hands message the base of his dick, her tongue would rest and press upon the tip of it. She would go fast and then slow. She would allow deep long sucks with slow climbing motion of her hands. Then allow quick small teases. Finally he could with stand no more and allowed himself to escape with in her mouth. She slowly drank his salty bliss down with a half grin upon her face until there was no more.

She sat there with innocent sapphire eyes of dark desires looking back at him. As the rain washed away the sweat and cum from her face. He reached down to his midnight lover and embraced her in his arms whispering the words,

“You and I are one. We are loves of the night and shadows of the day. There is no other force like us… “

As he softly carried her over to the shelter of her tarp and warm fire. There he covered her up and rested by her side until the morning light echoed with in his eyes. When she awoke she held only a feather of a blood raven with in her fingers.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
darksinner said:
mmm i cant wait to do that
is that a postive constructive comment about my writting? or a horny soldier boy...

lol

(God, I never posted one of my erotica stories on this site...)

darksinner

the big green demon
very good story hun i liked the descriptions makes me want to hehe yeah.........

i'll brb gotta run to the porta john hehe

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
darksinner said:
very good story hun i liked the descriptions makes me want to hehe yeah.........

i'll brb gotta run to the porta john hehe
sigh* your hopless...

DG, GF or Max.... someone who doesn't want to get laid atm... What do you think?

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
darksinner said:
fat chance
EVERY body male or femail wants to get laid

face te facts
Hun, I love you, but please read the rules of the writers block.

Thanks

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
darksinner said:
see im so hot and botherd now that i cant even spell right
i think you just want a chick mailed to you. Stop responding in my thread lol

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
GROWLS

I said stop it

~Edited~ He listened for once.

*stands in shock*

Wow I officially wasted 10 mins of my time! Just joking! It was a good story, well written and descriptive! please don't hate me for that. :(

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
All I saw was "WARNING: SEXual Context"
But I read it anyhow.
I like it, very good kit. Took me a while to read it, but was worth it. Goodjob! :thumbsup:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
smoke-it said:
All I saw was "WARNING: SEXual Context"
But I read it anyhow.
I like it, very good kit. Took me a while to read it, but was worth it. Goodjob! :thumbsup:
took me awhile to write. I think I did a good job of being able to mix up the foreplay and over all general sex of it all...

Diffrent positions, is kind of hard to describe in words.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
_Kitana_ said:
took me awhile to write. I think I did a good job of being able to mix up the foreplay and over all general sex of it all...

Diffrent positions, is kind of hard to describe in words.
The different sexual positions? or what? :D

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
smoke-it said:
The different sexual positions? or what? :D
Yeah, erotica story in general are the hardest to write...

Thats kind of why i write them. It is a challenge to base a good intresting story and build chars when all you are creating them for is so they can screw each other. Also hard to keep peoples intrest sparked

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Sounds difficult, I bet if i wrote one, it would suck. :lol:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
smoke-it said:
Sounds difficult, I bet if i wrote one, it would suck. :lol:
never know untill you try. The hard part is while you are writting them, its kind of writting your own sexual pleasure out. So its tuff not to turn yourself to the point you can not finish it.

*cough :) *cough*