WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Warped Tour (or any other good rock/punk bands)

Hey .. yeah I know band threads have been started and done before but I want an update and didn't feel like bringing one of those back up. So here I am wondering what bands you cool people like ;):thumbsup:.

My favorite band that I heard there would have to be flogging molly but I also liked Avenge Seven Fold, Motion City Soundtrack, Alkaline Trio, and a local band that I heard the night before Tremendous Fucking.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
KoRn rules dude so does slipknot and other varios heavymetal bands :D

alekx

Tetris Douchebag
Oooh! Ooh! Ooh!

I love music. I have too many bands that I like.

I pretty much like every type of music. n_n

Here are some artists I like... Hawthorne Heights, Death Cab For Cutie, Rilo Kiley, The Shins, The Postal Service, Hello-Goodbye, Saves The Day, Dir En Grey, L'Arc~En~Ciel, Fischerspooner, From First To Last, Nightmare Of You, Gym Class Heroes, Bright Eyes, Big Japan, Dashboard Confessional, Finch, Silverstein, Thursday, Taking Back Sunday, High And Mighty Color, Nightmare, Led Zeppelin, The Police, Amuro Namie, Utada Hikaru, Thrice, Tears For Fears, Echo And The Bunnymen, The Stills, Nirvana, Armor For Sleep, UnderOath, 30 Seconds To Mars, Billie Idol, Blood Brothers, Ima Robot, Gravy Train!!!, Brand New, Coheed And Cambria, Do As Infinity, Reggie And The Full Effect, Alexisonfire, Reel Big Fish, The Right-Aways, The Ataris....AND SO MUCH MORE! I could go on forever!

Oh yeah, the bands you both posted are pretty good. :)

Muse

Postaholic
Do I have to name a band I like that played at the Warped Tour? If so, I have no answer.

My favorite band is Nightwish.

weevil

Tenderony
Oooh! Ooh! Ooh!

I love music.
False.

alekx said:
A bunch of crimes against music surrounding led zeppelin, the police and echo and the bunnymen.
Congratulations! You've discovered Drive Thru, Saddle Creek and Fueled by Ramen!

alekx said:
I could go on forever!
Please don't.

With regards to other, less cacophonous posts: Flogging Molly is great, but give The Pogues a shot (or two!) before you make any value judgements.

You know what? All of you suck for bringing back this TWO YEAR OLD thread.

General Rule of thumb - look at the date, it should be obvious not to bring back this old of a thread.

alekx

Tetris Douchebag
False.

Congratulations! You've discovered Drive Thru, Saddle Creek and Fueled by Ramen!

Please don't.

With regards to other, less cacophonous posts: Flogging Molly is great, but give The Pogues a shot (or two!) before you make any value judgements.
How could it be cacophonous?

Not like you were listening to me talk.:nod:

And those were just SOME bands I like.

There are many others, all from different genre.