WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

was that shit nessecary?

was that shit necessary?

(nessecary = necessary sorry.)

Ok, a few days ago me and some friends of mine that i've known my whole life were setting up for a party at my house. His girlfriend calls and starts bitching at him. Saying, that he wasn't allowed to kick it with us cause i'm a bad influence and when we're around each other bad shit happens. He decided to stay and party anyway. When he went home the next morning they got in this huge fucking arguement over it. she just kept bitching and bitching. He finally told her that he would not choose between his friends and her. As he started towards the door she hit him in the back of the head. He then said to here fuck you this shit is over. Then she hit him over the fucking head with a lamp.

Someone please tell me. Was that shit necessary? Or, is that just one CRAZY ASS BITCH?

Jung

???
Premium
What's nessecary, precious?

I'd say no, it wasn't necessary. When violence comes into play, it's always an indication that bad things are ahead... I woundn't put up with that bullshit. Some girls are just crazy. :(

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
That bitch is crazy! Good thing he didn't reacted differently. If he would have lost control and hit her, I am sure she wouldn't have waited 1 minute to call the cops on his ass. Fucking bitches. Can't trust them for shit. We can only hope a train runs her ass over.

haha... exactly! but much to my surprise. My dumb shit friend is still with the bitch. It seems that after the whole lamp thing. he got scared like a pussy and they got back together. now tell me thats not ragoddamndiculous.

ChilianFuckFace said:
That bitch is crazy! Good thing he didn't reacted differently. If he would have lost control and hit her, I am sure she wouldn't have waited 1 minute to call the cops on his ass. Fucking bitches. Can't trust them for shit. We can only hope a train runs her ass over.
true that.

a woman hits a guy, it's perfectly OK, a guy hits a woman and it's abuse.

wtf?

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Taylor_Blade said:
haha... exactly! but much to my surprise. My dumb shit friend is still with the bitch. It seems that after the whole lamp thing. he got scared like a pussy and they got back together. now tell me thats not ragoddamndiculous.
Your friend is a fucking dumb ass!! He should take junglizm advice and run fast and far away from that nut case. It is only a matter of time before she cuts his dick off.

I asked why the fuck he would go back to her. and he said "she was just angry and you know she might have a point Taylor we do get in some shit. I then asked " you don't think that crazy fat bitch over reacted?" to which he replied "no it was an accident!"

ok so it could be jus me but how is it an accident when she picked up a lamp and hit him with it?

Jung

???
Premium
Taylor_Blade said:
I asked why the fuck he would go back to her. and he said "she was just angry and you know she might have a point Taylor we do get in some shit. I then asked " you don't think that crazy fat bitch over reacted?" to which he replied "no it was an accident!"

ok so it could be jus me but how is it an accident when she picked up a lamp and hit him with it?
Without even looking at your profile, you're both probably young. That said, he'll get over it and learn his lesson in time.

I wouldn't worry though, some things need to be experienced first hand to do any good. Although if you don't like being around that drama, then by all means, separate yourself from it.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
yeah thats too bad.. i would hope that there was another reason besides just that for her to flip out and hit him like that. But then again there are some CRAZY people out there.
I have a friend that is in the same situation. He is completely whipped but he thinks that he's in love.. I just keep trying to tell him that if it was love he wouldnt end up upset after every time he see's her or every time he hears about her messing around with other guys. It just pisses me off..

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
Taylor_Blade said:

fat? that's reason enough right there to get rid of her....personally i don't pork the porkies.

i'd tell your friend that this chick has some issues to sort out before they should consider themselves boyfriend/girlfriend.

ferengi

Yay fire!
That is some fucked up shit. Sounds like a crazy bitch to me. Your friend should get away from her a.s.a.p. before he "accidentally" has another lamp smashed over the back of his head.

I'd pass that along to him dude but it seems he took he slight suggestion and is no longer speaking to me or the rest of our freinds. GODDAMN PUSSY WHIPPED BITCH!!!!!

ferengi

Yay fire!
They'll end up splitting up further down the road. Relationships like that don't last... then he'll realize what a dumbass he was for abandoning all of his friends to be with this controlling bitch.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
You are better off without talking to such an idiot. He will learn from his experiences. Well, let's hope so. Then he will come running back to you asking for forgiveness.

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
what is "nessecary" is a spell check when submitting a new post....

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Taylor_Blade said:
Ok, a few days ago me and some friends of mine that i've known my whole life were setting up for a party at my house. His girlfriend calls and starts bitching at him. Saying, that he wasn't allowed to kick it with us cause i'm a bad influence and when we're around each other bad shit happens. He decided to stay and party anyway. When he went home the next morning they got in this huge fucking arguement over it. she just kept bitching and bitching. He finally told her that he would not choose between his friends and her. As he started towards the door she hit him in the back of the head. He then said to here fuck you this shit is over. Then she hit him over the fucking head with a lamp.

Someone please tell me. Was that shit nessecary? Or, is that just one CRAZY ASS BITCH?
Ok, yes, that bitch is crazy. I would not go and put up with some control freak of a person in my life. No one is ever going to control me and tell me who I can't or can hangout with.

imbrokepayme

zack the p-i-m-p
i know it

ya that same shit happened to me once. cept me and her and about 200 freinds (school trip) where in boston. she was tweeken out on me the whole week, so i said fuck it. this shit is over. she locked herself in the bathroom for six fucking hours. no god damn lie, six. then she came out to tell her friends that she was going to kill her self, she imediatly pulled a eyelash curler out of her pocket and tryed to slit her wrists with is. A FUCKING EYELASH CURLER!!!!! she was in the fucking bathroom for six fuckin hours and couldn't find anything sharper????!?!?!?!?!?!?! then on the bus ride back, while i was sleeping, she traded spots with the person sitting in front of me. i woke up, she must have planing this from the getgo, and imedietly got spryed in the face by some perfume shit. while i was teporaly blinded she tryed to stangle me with her bare hands! now this gurl is about 100 lbs. where as i am about 180lbs. needles to say, the strangling was a failed atempt. the best part about my story is..........we where only going out for about a fucking month before i broke it off! i feel really bad for her b/f now. he better not break it off, they have been going out for like 4 months.

my point.
thems gurls crazy.

Easty

Click click boom
thats fucked up. i would've taken that lamp and shoved it straight up her bitch ass in a heartbeat, then walked out. shes just fuckin crazy. i like the idea of the train, though. lol. i get so pissed off at people judging others before they know anything about them. bastards.