WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Wasps..(moved from "The issues")

</rant>

Tenderony
Wasps..

Stripey I'm-gonna-sting-you motherfuckers. I hate them.

What the fuck are they for? What do they do apart from pollenate plants and annoy the shit out of you?

Bees are fine, they only sting you if you test them. Last resort style suicide thing. Honey Bees, self explanitory. Where would we be without honey on our toast?

But wasps. Little fuckers. Can sting away as much as they like. They chill in your coke can till you drink them and sting you inside.

I killed five while I was at the pub this afternoon, I reckon we should have a competition.

:mfinger:

</rant>

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
You definitly concentrate on the wrong things, their friggin bugs man, get over it. Take a hose and get rid of their nest, their BUGS! Insignificant creatures, you should be thankful your a part of the dominate human race. Yeah sure they might piss you off but they sting you because their scared shitless.

I hate bugs too but I don't whine about it, I just hope they all go extinct every winter.. :cool:

</rant>

Tenderony
p99 said:
You definitly concentrate on the wrong things, their friggin bugs man, get over it. Take a hose and get rid of their nest, their BUGS! Insignificat, you should be thankful your a part of the dominate human race. Yeah sure they might piss you off but they sting you because their scared shitless.
Bees sting when they're scared. Wasps sting for a laugh, and serve no purpose. Not that they should I suppose. But they do annoy the fuck out of me when I'm in the beer garden. So I stamp on them.

And it's dominant. I think.

</rant>

</rant>

Tenderony
otepsoul said:
id die if i got stung by a bee... so when i see one i run.
Yeah I forgot to mention that. Nearly as bad as being allergic to peanuts.

</rant>

Descent

Hella Constipated
Well...there is a trick to killing them.

Hair spray.

Yep, just spray them. Their wings stick together, then they fall to the ground, and then ya just crush 'em.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
</rant> said:
Yeah I forgot to mention that. Nearly as bad as being allergic to peanuts.

</rant>
I'm allergic to all sorts of nuts... kinda nerdy, but whatever. Bees, on the other hand, are no threat to me. I only don't like when the little fuckers spoil my food or drink by landing in/on it. That's when I kill them :thumbsup:

Edit:// Oh, and jstager, I've got a much more complicated (but much more fun) solution. You can purchase this nerve gas kinda spray, they break in to instant seizures in the air. It's like a super soaker in spray can form... Hard to score a hit with, but fun when you do.

</rant>

Tenderony
NoSubstance said:
I'm allergic to all sorts of nuts... kinda nerdy, but whatever. Bees, on the other hand, are no threat to me. I only don't like when the little fuckers spoil my food or drink by landing in/on it. That's when I kill them :thumbsup:

Edit:// Oh, and jstager, I've got a much more complicated (but much more fun) solution. You can purchase this nerve gas kinda spray, they break in to instant seizures in the air. It's like a super soaker in spray can form... Hard to score a hit with, but fun when you do.
I want me some of that stuff. Available in the UK? Thought not.

Edit: Do all nuts kill you?

</rant>

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
</rant> said:
I want me some of that stuff. Available in the UK? Thought not.

Edit: Do all nuts kill you?

</rant>
Raid wasp and hornet killer.

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
Yeah, I just used that shit to take out 3 or 4 fuckin huge hornet nests around my house. It's kind of fun spraying the fuck out of an inhabited nest and watching the little fuckers just drop off and the (un)lucky ones fly off for a second and then do a sort of arial trip and hit the floor. Then I just watched em wriggle for a bit till they stopped moving.

I would like to add though, that so called "20 foot" range they advertise is bullshit. I had to spray that shit from no more than 5 feet away.

i do the same as that, Skorch, but i have a much larger can of insect away and i do it to large crowds. its also fun watching them wriggle.

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
deus_ex_machina said:
otep edit my post to make it say "this thread is boring"
You know you can edit your own posts. Just hit the edit button.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
deus_ex_machina said:
otep edit my post to make it say "this thread is boring"
lol i cant go into my forums and post then i can. i work in writing section and work bytes and Insignificant Others.