WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Wassup?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wadup all? So, I just joined and really have nothing to say as of yet. I kind of did this backwards, I posted elsewhere before posting here, but too late to fix it. *shrugs* So, holler back. Let's chat.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
YOU DID WHAT? you posted somewhere before posting here first? how dare you insult the way wtf.com works? just for that you will not get any cookies, KOOL-AID or Johnny K's cock....instead you will be forced to blow all MODS especially DG with her newly aquared(sp?) cock :thumbsup:

oh yea welcome and the most commond response of "fuck you" :mfinger:

Easty

Click click boom
hey fucker. welcome, and enjoy. stay outta B and T unless you can handle you're own.

woot!

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
Or let's not.

I hate you and all your kind.

THERE WON'T BE NO GROUNDHOGS IN MY VILLAGE!

I'm sorry but I can't just give you a welcome when you post before the welcome wagon. It's in the sacred book of rules. Sorry. But take this free(!!!) e-hamburger as some remorse.

Thanks guys I feel so loved. Fuck you all too. BTW, screw_ball, hating people is not cool. U hate them they hate you, vicious circle, ya know how it goes. Better to just not care. Sorry, Diznuts, but I like to think outside the box, so F U box people.

DIZNUTS

tiger_86 said:
Thanks guys I feel so loved. Fuck you all too. BTW, screw_ball, hating people is not cool. U hate them they hate you, vicious circle, ya know how it goes. Better to just not care. Sorry, Diznuts, but I like to think outside the box, so F U box people.
you....hate....box....people....are...you... a circle person or something? i think you are and guess what the rest of wtf.com are a projectile shaped people and they will go right into your "circle"

p.s. i jizzed in your beer.....cheers :thumbsup:

You trying to copy American Pie or something? I think inside no shape, that would put walls on my thinking. I didn't say I hate people who think inside the box. How you people think is up to you.

Easty

Click click boom
fuckin pale ale. why would do that? haha, stifler.

i don't hate people, i strongly dislike them. hating means that you care too much.

DIZNUTS

Eastside said:
fuckin pale ale. why would do that? haha, stifler.

i don't hate people, i strongly dislike them. hating means that you care too much.
hehehehe i guess we will call him Stifler from now on :thumbsup:

Easty

Click click boom
uh...hate to break it to ya, but "he" is a she.

how about-Stiflette?

Thank you, Eastside for setting Diznuts straight on my gender, but I won't be going by either name since I didn't drink it. I don't drink anything given to me by strangers.

Welcome! You wouldn't happen to be rockmaiden as well would you?

DIZNUTS

tiger_86 said:
Thank you, Eastside for setting Diznuts straight on my gender, but I won't be going by either name since I didn't drink it. I don't drink anything given to me by strangers.
so how about a jug of plain old jizz?

Well, someone thinks he's clever. Havok, the reason it's from the same IP address is because rockmaiden is my best friend/roommate. She used my computer to register and login.

Easty

Click click boom
its true hav, i suggested to both of them this site, to talk/rant about whatever. remember, i was just training rockmaiden last night.

no bannination necessary

Thanks for the save, Eastside. Cat got your tongue all of a sudden, Diznuts?

Easty

Click click boom
give the man time, he is the almighty wtf-whore you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.