Wassup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
tiger_86 said:
Thanks for the save, Eastside. Cat got your tongue all of a sudden, Diznuts?
nope not at all....it was just stick in some sort of vagina.....either Cuddles,DG,GGW, or Nymph :cool:

Eastside said:
give the man time, he is the almighty wtf-whore you know.
Wanna be my e-pimp? kick Boycott's ass!!!

DIZNUTS

tiger_86 said:
Well, wasn't that pleasant. Haven't you got anything better to do with your time?
me being a whore or jizzing in peoples coffee/beer/cups?

Bibas

That's Illogical.
You are unworthy of hearing the "w(read: fu)" word from the almighty Bibas.
You may go. Begone.

Havok

Mr. Ee
tiger_86 said:
Well, someone thinks he's clever. Havok, the reason it's from the same IP address is because rockmaiden is my best friend/roommate. She used my computer to register and login.

Hey, I'm just making sure. I didn't make a scene or anything.

Enjoy your stay. The both of you. :thumbsup:

Easty

Click click boom
tiger_86 said:
Well, wasn't that pleasant. Haven't you got anything better to do with your time?

you really are treading over thin ice. you oughta take to b and t.

DIZNUTS

Eastside said:
you really are treading over thin ice. you oughta take to b and t.
its cool man i can always take her out to the d and k with some ic in it :thumbsup:

FireAngel

Schmexy
Whoa, everyone's taking this way too far. Havok, the "someone thinks he's clever" wasn't intended for you. Sorry if it was read that way. The rest of it was just an explanation of why it was from the same IP address. The first line was for Diznuts. Eastside, don't worry about it. I'm not meaning anything harsh. I'm cool with Diznuts, just giving him trouble. You know me and how I love to give people trouble. Bibas, who were you talking to, and what in bloody hell does that mean?

DIZNUTS

tiger_86 said:
Whoa, everyone's taking this way too far. Havok, the "someone thinks he's clever" wasn't intended for you. Sorry if it was read that way. The rest of it was just an explanation of why it was from the same IP address. The first line was for Diznuts. Eastside, don't worry about it. I'm not meaning anything harsh. I'm cool with Diznuts, just giving him trouble. You know me and how I love to give people trouble. Bibas, who were you talking to, and what in bloody hell does that mean?
if you substitute the word "trouble" with the word "head" then it becomes a much better post :thumbsup:

FireAngel

Schmexy
Yeah, I just registered yesterday and already I've posted about 18 times. . .What do you think? Am I addicted? I think not, but I'll be getting there shortly. And no, Diznuts, replacing the word "trouble" with "head" would not make the post a better one, because it would be you.

DIZNUTS

tiger_86 said:
Yeah, I just registered yesterday and already I've posted about 18 times. . .What do you think? Am I addicted? I think not, but I'll be getting there shortly. And no, Diznuts, replacing the word "trouble" with "head" would not make the post a better one, because it would be you.
ok ok....change "trouble" with "donkey punch"

Status
Not open for further replies.