WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

waste of time.......????

THIS GUY WAS AN OLD FRIEND OF MINE AND SOO WE LIKED EACHOTHER ALOT AND SO WE WENT OUT....WE WERE GOIN OUT FOR A FEW DAYS AND THEN HE DUMPED MY AND TOLD ME I WAS A WASTE OF HIS TIME AND THAT I WAS A SLUT................ :D :( :confused:

HE ONLY DID THIS BE-CUZ HE WAS MAD THAT DAY.....B-CUZ ONE OF HIS FRIENDS ON THE FOOT BALL TEAM CAME UP TO ME AND ASKED MY TO TUCK HIS SHIRT INTO THE BACK OF HIS PANTS.......WE ARE FRIENDS SOO I DID.......... THEN HE SAID WHY DONT U JUST GO OUT WITH THE BITCH :mad:

I SWEAR IF I COULD FUCKIN KILL HIM I WOULD...........:gun: BANG BANG
MY "BEST-FRIEND" JUST CALLED ME AND COME TO FIND OUT HE DUMPED ME FOR HER.........GRRRRRR IM SOOOO MAD............... :sword: STAB STAB

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
ok... ::deap breath:: here we go..
well, u need to calm down, really, all guyz are overproctive over their gf's, they wanna kno where they are going, wat the are doing, and at wat time. they also dont wanna looze the gurl so they dont like them doing thing with other guys, beilive it or not, he yelled at u cause he cared about u just talk to him... try not to yell at him yelling only makes things worse in relationships, gl (good luck)

Tylerc

#1 DDR Player
RGN-dRaGoN said:
ok... ::deap breath:: here we go..
well, u need to calm down, really, all guyz are overproctive over their gf's, they wanna kno where they are going, wat the are doing, and at wat time. they also dont wanna looze the gurl so they dont like them doing thing with other guys, beilive it or not, he yelled at u cause he cared about u just talk to him... try not to yell at him yelling only makes things worse in relationships, gl (good luck)
Exactly, if you're this upset over going out for a few days, I'd dump your ass too, you're a psycho bitch.

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
Tylerc said:
Exactly, if you're this upset over going out for a few days, I'd dump your ass too, you're a psycho bitch.
ok, i know uve had a rough relationship and a gurl cheating on u (remember me?) but thas no reason to call her a psycho bitch, she dint really do something to call her that, well, maybe the psycho part.. cause she is getting TOO mad.. she is just taking it the wrong way, just chill out (im not trying to insult u, so dont take it that way), i wish i could help u more, but ive never been in EITHER of these situations, hell i never had a gf to BE in these situations, just, try not to take ur anger out on other peeps

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
pyrolover33 said:
THIS GUY WAS AN OLD FRIEND OF MINE AND SOO WE LIKED EACHOTHER ALOT AND SO WE WENT OUT....WE WERE GOIN OUT FOR A FEW DAYS AND THEN HE DUMPED MY AND TOLD ME I WAS A WASTE OF HIS TIME AND THAT I WAS A SLUT................ :D :( :confused:

HE ONLY DID THIS BE-CUZ HE WAS MAD THAT DAY.....B-CUZ ONE OF HIS FRIENDS ON THE FOOT BALL TEAM CAME UP TO ME AND ASKED MY TO TUCK HIS SHIRT INTO THE BACK OF HIS PANTS.......WE ARE FRIENDS SOO I DID.......... THEN HE SAID WHY DONT U JUST GO OUT WITH THE BITCH :mad:

A) Your caps lock key appears to be broken. You can buy a new keyboard for as low as $10. Just a little info for ya.

B) Why in the fuck couldn't the guy tuck his own shirt in? Are you retarded? The only reason I'd have anybody tucking my shirt in in the back is if I wanted their hands down my pants or had broken arms. If you're hot, look me up, I could be partial to some more hands down my pants.

Bitch Bucket

Cap'n Carnage
pyrolover33 said:

Ehhh yeah. Don't date your friends, even if they're old ones. Just don't. In fact... don't date anybody. Just don't.

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
Bitch Bucket said:
Ehhh yeah. Don't date your friends, even if they're old ones. Just don't. In fact... don't date anybody. Just don't.
dont date ANYBODY!?... bad expereince or something???

Dustbinbag

Two words: Shut up.
Sounds like it. Why don't date anybody? You know the term companionship? yeah, well that comes through dating. Yeah, love hurts sometimes, but you just gotta live with it. Eventually you'll find that someone who completes you, so you would really wanna date them.

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
danm.. well watever expereince she went thru doesnt mean not to date anyone else... and dues.. why did u quote she ("she")

Dustbinbag

Two words: Shut up.
well. . . I think your accusations are slightly brash, but you never know. This is the internet after all. . .

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
deus_ex_machina said:
how do you even know that a chick? it might be some gay dude
yea, tru, u cant really see the person ur talking to.. so yea, it could be a gay guy (im not saying it is) but if u ask me its retarted to hide ur self behind a different sex.. especially on the internet :\

Ctoit

Tenderony
The fact that this guy reacted like that shows 2 things:
1. either you were doing a little more than just tucking a shirt in --or--
2. this guy is expierencing a loss of control and thus reacted.....which shows he has a tendacy to be abusive...at least verbally...but I bet ya it would turn to physical-------

Now I know I'm gonna get flack for that comment but thats a warning sign....after a few days...a good warning sign........end it and dont look back.

Remeber the commercial with the girl at her 'girl'friends house on the phone to her boyfriend and all she is saying is " I'm just at whoevers house, but I'm not doing anything, No nobodys here, but I'm not doing anything"