WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

wasted summer

get it together

Tenderony
155
0
0
yeah... this is my last free summer, the last one before I go off to University and the last one before I become a legal adult now normally that's not a bad thing or anything... it's more that well... I'll start at the begining...

3 years ago, I jumped over a fence, my ankle rolled and it broke at the time I was living with my parents in a 20 square foot room with 2 cots and my younger brother, no booze was allowed in the place (homeless shelter) so my parents snuck in vodka through sprite bottles, needless to say, we got in many fights, I had crutches and they were drunk so I won, BUT my ankle got more fucked up

2 years ago, my friend kicked a table's legs out and it slammed on my toe it bled through over 15 layers of gauze.. really nasty shit

1 year ago I rolled the same ankle again playing soccer... it got MORE fucked up so now anytime I so much as walk for half a fucking hour and I stop it explodes with pain so this summer I get the honor of having surgery in which I can't walk for the last 6 weeks of my fucking vacation, I'm going to have friends over swimming in the goddamn pool and doing all sorts of fun shit while I'm stuck locked in a fucking basement all summer. boo fucking hoo
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
183
0
that really sucks.
why are you fighting your parents with crutches when tehy are awake and drunk?
next time, wait till they fall asleep.
 

get it together

Tenderony
155
0
0
dustinzgirl said:
that really sucks.
why are you fighting your parents with crutches when tehy are awake and drunk?
next time, wait till they fall asleep.
heh... what would you do when your parents are drunk and coming at you? say something like "umm could we continue this fight while your sleeping or is that to inconvenient?" yeah... no going out, no parties, no nothing it's fucking lame...
 

Jux74p0s3d

Banned - What an Asshat!
9
0
0
I would go for the surgery.. You can still have a kick-ass summer without the need of walking.. I guess..
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
30
0
get it together said:
yeah... this is my last free summer, the last one before I go off to University and the last one before I become a legal adult now normally that's not a bad thing or anything... it's more that well... I'll start at the begining...

3 years ago, I jumped over a fence, my ankle rolled and it broke at the time I was living with my parents in a 20 square foot room with 2 cots and my younger brother, no booze was allowed in the place (homeless shelter) so my parents snuck in vodka through sprite bottles, needless to say, we got in many fights, I had crutches and they were drunk so I won, BUT my ankle got more fucked up

2 years ago, my friend kicked a table's legs out and it slammed on my toe it bled through over 15 layers of gauze.. really nasty shit

1 year ago I rolled the same ankle again playing soccer... it got MORE fucked up so now anytime I so much as walk for half a fucking hour and I stop it explodes with pain so this summer I get the honor of having surgery in which I can't walk for the last 6 weeks of my fucking vacation, I'm going to have friends over swimming in the goddamn pool and doing all sorts of fun shit while I'm stuck locked in a fucking basement all summer. boo fucking hoo

Ahh your missing a fine point, good sir. Sympathy SEX! more fun the swimming i might add. :)
 

jamesp

In Memory...
1,714
1
0
_Kitana_ said:
Ahh your missing a fine point, good sir. Sympathy SEX! more fun the swimming i might add. :)
listen to her, she knows what she's talking about.