WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Wat Da Fawk!!?!?! <Flame this fucker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xalimander

1 73l-l 0\/\/N2 J00!!!11
Wat Da Fawk!!?!?!

I made teh cewlest thread evaar and sum wise-arse cl00sed iit, H00W UNFAIIIR

Jung

???
Premium

Stop spamming the board with your stupidity.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
Is there any way to ban somebody for just being a dumbass? Can we start one?

Jung

???
Premium
On another forum I post on, you can vote members off. I think that would be a great idea for this palce as well.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
I say again.. Lets cut down on wtf.com advertising and what not so we don't attract fuck heads..

wocket

pocket pal
If I didn't get a seizure from that "shut up" image posted in this thread, I will most assuredly get one from this Xalimander's stupidity. However, I still stand by my statement (made in his intro thread) that NOBODY can be this stupid, and this is a joke account.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
so many dumbass's, so little time.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
i hate 1337 so much

supposedtabeme

The Skinny One
"1 73l-l 0\/\/N2 J00!!!11"= I teh owns joo?

Ok, so you don't only write with symbols of the pc, but you don´t even write something coherent?

I haven't been learning a language (in this case English) for over 15 years so you, or anyone else in this entire world, can come and destroy it like that because you think it looks awesome. Argh 1337 annoys me as hell.

Descent

Hella Constipated
I don't hate l33t speak, I just hate assholes like him who ruin it's reputation.

Lemme put it this way...l33t speak was used back in the old days in censored forums as a tool for geeks to properly utilize their freedom of speech.

However, l33t speak and being l33t are two totally different forms. Being l33t is nothing but being incredibly good with computers (It's essentially the Japanese equivalent of Otaku). l33t speak is used by people who wish that they were truly l33t, like us.

You want proof I'm l33t?

My computer will soon have Dual 1.8GHz AMD Duron processors, with a 9700 Pro.

I already have the 9700 and both Durons, but the motherboard is on backorder and should be here soon.

Now THAT system will rock for gaming. It will also own everyone else's PC on this forum :D.

supposedtabeme

The Skinny One
Ok, so 1337 speak doesn't annoy me, just retarded people that uses it all the time.

l33t speak is used by people who wish that they were truly l33t, like us.
Like us who?

Descent

Hella Constipated
"Us" as in "geeks."

We use it sometimes, but we never overuse it like the poser geeks do.

Fugly

Tenderony
I said it before and I'll say it again. Arcade poster ban him.

Jung

???
Premium
jstager said:
Look I'm l33t, yippie!
Honestly I think that being "leet" and l33t speak are both just silly. If you're good with computers so be it. Help your friends, get an IT job, but don't use an internet cliche' to label yourself. It's just another way of showing off to try and look cool.

Jstager: You fail at being l33t. You run Windows, you don't know any programming languages, you don't understand networking, you've never edited and compiled your own linux kernel, you don't run linux/bsd/unix on a regular basis, you run a server but not in a server enviroment, you have no "real world" experience. You may excel in tooling around with your home PC and your friends, but I'd like to see you come to work with Max, BRiT, Broken, or myself for a day. I hardly think you'd be l33t then.:)

Yeah, I'm just playing but I think it needed to be pointed out.

moe

Clitpickle
Xalimander said:
I made teh cewlest thread evaar and sum wise-arse cl00sed iit, H00W UNFAIIIR
perhaps the reason behind this is the fact that you lack the ability to stimulate peoples minds into conversations of any kind, basicly your stupid and your threads have been found lacking anything of genuine interest.

Last edited by a moderator:

$hwing

Banned - What an Asshat!
jstager said:
I don't hate l33t speak, I just hate assholes like him who ruin it's reputation.

Lemme put it this way...l33t speak was used back in the old days in censored forums as a tool for geeks to properly utilize their freedom of speech.

However, l33t speak and being l33t are two totally different forms. Being l33t is nothing but being incredibly good with computers (It's essentially the Japanese equivalent of Otaku). l33t speak is used by people who wish that they were truly l33t, like us.

You want proof I'm l33t?

My computer will soon have Dual 1.8GHz AMD Duron processors, with a 9700 Pro.

I already have the 9700 and both Durons, but the motherboard is on backorder and should be here soon.

Now THAT system will rock for gaming. It will also own everyone else's PC on this forum :D.

Lol I just fot the new Intel pentium 4 3.2 GHz processor, with the SOLTECK 915G motherboard to match, 3 gigs of RAM (UBeR 1337) and just to piss you off I got the ATI FireGl 9800 PRO with 256mb of DDRII (I won it in a contest im not dumb enough to buy a $600 video card) . That setup will own anyones in here. now I am the u|3Er 1337 |-|4X0|^!!!! :mfinger:

Status
Not open for further replies.